|OL012||15 - Mar 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||650|
|OL012||23 - Aug 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||650|
|OL012||08 - Nov 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||650|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Whereas short bursts of stress have a positive effect on performance, prolonged stress is harmful to the body and can cause burnout. Leading complex projects is inherently stressful and too many project managers are chronically stressed. They don’t take the warning signs seriously and their health and well-being suffer as a result. In addition, their stress levels easily spill over to the rest of the project, where a noticeable decline in performance can be observed.
The good news is that with the right amount of attention on our habits, beliefs and thought patterns it is possible to reduce negative stress. This one-day online training course raises awareness about stress management and work-life balance and provides practical solutions that can sustain a change of behavior at work as well as outside work. When we are successfully able to reduce negative stress, our performance improves along with our health and happiness. The purpose of this course is not only to create awareness around emotional wellbeing for the individual participant, but also to help them watch out for their team members and to have conversations that promote wellbeing within the project team as a whole.
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge online Oil & Gas training course, you will learn how to:
- Learning to recognize the warning signs of negative stress
- Understanding the psychology behind stress
- Developing skills that lead to more productive thoughts and habits
- Creating more balance in your work and life so that you can operate within your zone of peak performance
- Learning how to set boundaries, delegate and ask for help
- Learning how to have conversations about stress with team members
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is for Project professionals who work in hectic environments and who have feelings of stress and overwhelm.
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
- What is stress and why does it matter
- How do you typically react to stress?
- Operating within your zone of peak performance
- Recognizing the warning signs in yourself and others
- Understanding the thought patterns and “thinking-errors” that lead to the belief that certain events are stressful
- Identifying the events that either drain you or energize you
- Powerful tips and stress reduction techniques
- Dealing with challenging situations and angry clients
- Having conversations with team members about stress
- On successful completion of this online training course, PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates