We currently have no scheduled session for this Project & Construction Management Training Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Training Seminar?
This intensive Agile Project Management training seminar offers complete guidance for managing any or all types of projects and will provide you with a solid foundation for best practice project management. The training seminar explores how to ensure projects deliver outcomes which are both client-focused and organizationally relevant.
This training seminar covers key aspects of project definition, planning and control to ensure relevant quality within time, budget and resource constraints. It also tackles team leadership, stakeholder management, project communications and handover to operational use. As Project Management is considered a vital organisational competency – it will also examine the role of the Project Manager and/or the Project Team, who are charged with increasing the organisation's overall project management capability.
This training seminar will feature:
- An introduction to the world of project management
- Project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Project resourcing, monitoring and control
- The Project Manager’s roles and responsibilities
- Project evaluation, reporting, closure and hand-over
Training Objectives click here
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Integrate projects within the context of the organisation
- Develop quality-focused project plans
- Monitor and control the delivery of projects
- Lead and develop effective project teams
- Maintain communication with project stakeholders
Training Methods click here
How will this Training Seminar be Presented?
This training seminar will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes small group discussions that will enable delegates to share their own experiences and discuss the training seminar concepts. Hands-on exercises and case studies will provide the opportunity to practice the use of the models, techniques and competencies covered. Personal assessment, reflection and action planning will ensure that delegates know how they will put the learning into practice.
Daily Agenda click here
Day One: The World of Project Management
- What is a project?
- Mature project management
- Selecting projects to meet organizational goals
- Managing programmes and portfolios
- Uncertainty in project selection decisions
- Project data, information and knowledge management
Day Two: Project Planning, Scheduling and Budgeting
- Strategic, tactical and operational planning
- The contents of a project plan
- Level of detail in scheduling
- Network logic and dependency analysis
- Project uncertainty and risk management
- Fundamentals of budgeting and cost control
Day Three: Project Resourcing, Monitoring and Control
- Resource allocation
- Expediting a project
- The Critical Chain approach
- Designing the monitoring cycle
- Performance indicators and control mechanisms
- Designing the change control system
Day Four: The Project Manager's Roles and Responsibilities
- Selection of the Project Manager
- Project Team-building and empowerment
- Delegating with confidence
- Communication within the project team
- Project team leadership
- Conflict handling
Day Five: Project Evaluation, Reporting, Closure and Hand-over
- Evaluation criteria and project auditing
- Analysing project performance
- Progress reports and records
- Determinants of project success
- Successful project hand-over
- Lessons learned and creating learning culture
Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc. 2013
Related Courses click here
- Construction Quality Control On Site
- World-Class Digital (Intelligent) Oilfields Implementation
- The 10-Day Advanced Project Economics & Risk Management for Oil & Gas Professionals
- Advanced Oil & Gas Project Economics, Risk & Decision Analysis
- The 10-Day Advanced Project Economics & Performance Management for Oil & Gas Professionals
- Advanced Managing Project Control
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.