|MG207||15 - 19 Sep 2019||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
In July 2016, BP said that it expects the cost of its 2010 Deepwater Horizon explosion and oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico to total $61.6 billion. Eleven people were killed. BP says the accident was caused by the failure of eight different safety systems. Effective auditing of just some of these safety systems would have prevented the disaster.
Internal auditors deal with issues that are fundamentally important to the survival and prosperity of an organisation. Unlike external auditors, they look beyond financial risks and statements to consider wider issues such as the organisation's reputation, growth, its impact on the environment and the way it treats its employees. Audits enable the on-site verification of a process or quality system to ensure compliance to requirements. They tell managers how well the systems and processes designed to keep the organisation on track are working and offer consulting help to improve those systems and processes where necessary. An audit can apply to an entire organisation or might be specific to a function, process, or production step.
This highly practical PetroKnowledge training course will greatly increase the value of trainees to their organisation by providing the skills to analyse data and conduct effective audits.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will be able to:
- Gather data relevant to an audit
- Objectively analyse data
- Professionally conduct an audit
- Prepare and present audit findings
- Make suggestions for improvement
- Suggest opportunities for new audits
Who is this Training Course for?
The training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals including:
- Production managers and supervisors
- Finance specialists
- Key support functions personnel
- Information technology specialists
- Process and product designers
- Compliance professionals
- The analytical process
- Qualitative analysis
- Summarising data sets
- Recognising patterns
- Data cleansing
- Common v special causes
- Conducting an audit
- Maintaining independence
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management System Auditor / Lead Auditor Training
- Auditing Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management Systems
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Info-Graphics:Data Analysis and Reporting Techniques
- Advanced Data Analysis Techniques