|PM131||24 - 28 Jun 2018||Dubai - UAE||4,750|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
Structural engineers are encountering many problems due to the hot climate and the other environmental conditions. Quality control in construction of the reinforced concrete structure is a complete function which involves management, statistics and engineering. In a hot climate, it needs more precaution in concrete industry and on the construction of the building to match with the requirement to this weather. All the examples and real case studies for oil and gas projects.
In this PetroKnowledge training course on Construction Quality Control on Site, will focus on using the statistics as a tool to control all the activities of the construction projects, especially the concrete product. The quality control of the concrete is illustrated in scope of the different codes and specifications.
This PetroKnowledge training course will deliver a state-of-art methodology to control the concrete quality, introduces ways to control the specification recommendations in detail, and all the new modern the techniques and methodology used in concrete industry to enhance the concrete quality. The course will cover the main QC concept for shell specs and other international oil and gas companies.
This PetroKnowledge training course will feature:
- Different codes and standards for Quality control
- Quality control test (video presentation)
- Effects of quality in project sustainability
- Main skills and required knowledge for QC On-site
- QC procedure for concrete in a hot climate
- QC for steel structure activities
Training Objectives click here
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will:
- Familiarise all quality management techniques and procedures
- Learn available non-destructive testing for concrete and steel structure projects
- Understand the practical tools to control the concrete and the whole project that includes field-testing and the required laboratory facilities
- Familiarise various techniques for evaluating the structures under construction
- Learn modern field measurements such as concrete strength
- Familiarise with all quality control techniques in hot climate
Target Audience click here
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is intended for structural and civil engineers responsible for the Quality Control and Quality Assurance, with the most recent non-destructive testing for concrete and steel structure.
This training course on Construction Quality Control on Site is also beneficial for Construction Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Quality Assurance and Quality Control professionals.
Training Methods click here
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The daily workshops will be highly interactive and participative. Videos and photos will be used for illustration.
Daily Agenda click here
- Total Quality management system
- Quality assurance & Quality control
- Who will perform the quality control?
- Quality management constrain in oil and gas projects
- Pareto chart
- How to quality control the concrete from ready mix plant
- How to quality control concrete casting onsite
- Coefficient of variation
- Auditing the construction site quality
- Precaution in design mix in hot climate
- Codes recommendation for the quality control
- Codes and specifications limitations as ACI and EN
- Comparison between different non-destructive testing
- The nature of concrete variability
- Concrete materials properties such as Aggregate and cement
- Steel sections QC
- Check laminar and porosity in steel sections
- Example of QC of concrete foundations construction under vibrating machine
- Basic statistics
- Collecting a data for evaluations
- Statistics for the quality control data
- Evaluating the grade of the quality
- Precaution in design mix in hot climate for remote area
- QC for fresh concrete
- Quality control for concrete formwork
- Pouring concrete in hot climate
- Workability test for concreted
- Cube and cylinder test
- The quality of the steel bars
- Material receiving, storage and preservation at site
- Interface between E&I, piping and structure in construction activities
- Comparison between different Non-destructive test
- Core test
- Rebound hammer
- Lok test
- Load test for floor deck under machine
- Ultrasonic test
- Corrosion phenomena affect quality
- Different corrosion protection system
- QC for corrosion protection system for oil and gas plant
- Wooden and steel form QC
- Steel reinforcing QC
- Procedure of QC onsite
- QA/QC Case study for foundation in gas plant
- Materials that is using in welding in steel structure
- QC for Equipment preservation and installation for static & dynamic equipment
- QC for tank construction
- QC for foundation construction and machine installation
- The precaution in welding process
- Anchor bolts QC
- The reasons of welding defects
- Differentiate between Non-destructive test
- Overview of the 5 methods (PT,MP,RT,UT,VI)
- Integrity management system for oil and gas plants
Related Courses click here
- Concrete Structure Designing for Industrial Projects
- Construction Quality Control On Site
- Construction Supervision Skills
- Concrete Quality Control on Hot Climate
- Corrosion and Concrete Protection
- Design Blast Resistance Buildings for Oil & Gas Field
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.