|MG129||06 - 10 Jul 2020||London - UK||5,950|
|MG129||19 - 23 Oct 2020||Amsterdam - The Netherlands||5,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Course?
The ability to communicate effectively is an essential skill for all senior leaders in modern day business, politics, or academic world and yet it is a skill that is rarely taught. This course has been specifically designed to develop the communication competencies of senior personnel who need to deliver powerful, memorable and compulsive messages to individuals or groups. Legitimate power relies not in hierarchy but in a person’s ability to persuade others ethically to buy-in and implement concepts, methodology and well-formed outcomes.
Delegates will learn about the importance of: behavioural leadership; versatility; powerful public speaking, and platform skills; creating charisma through powerful persuasion techniques; pitch perfect planning; meetings management and advanced communication techniques. This course is essential development for senior leaders who want to influence others with integrity and legitimacy.
This course will feature:
- Influencing with integrity
- Advanced behavioural leadership techniques
- Powerful public speaking and platform skills
- Crystal clear communication models
- Perfect presentation planning processes
- Using media to enhance your message
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of behavioural versatility in leadership
- Create powerful and memorable messages
- Harness nerves to present in a professional and persuasive manner
- Plan and execute the perfect presentation
- Handle media
- Recognise the skills that create charisma and model them
Who is this Course for?
This course is designed to improve the confidence of individuals who, as part of their corporate responsibilities, have to make presentations, influence or build legitimate power with individuals, groups or conferences.
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes facilitated group and individual exercises, case studies, role-play, and videos etc. The instructor will also facilitate learning by encouraging the delegates to test and critically appraise any theories and concepts on the course.
Day One: Influencing with Integrity
- The Art of Building Lasting Rapport
- How to Identify Behavioural Traits and React to Them
- Audience Focused SMART Objectives
- Researching the Audience and Responding to Behavioural Patterns
- Create Trust and Commitment in Colleagues and Clients
- The Secrets of Charisma and Confidence
Day Two: Creating the Right Message
- What makes a speaker appear powerful?
- Harnessing and Controlling Nerves in a Creative Way
- Techniques to Influence Others
- The Techniques and Secrets of Top Presenters
- Improving the Power of Your Message
- The Rule of Three – Using a Message House
- Conscious and Sub-conscious Messages
Day Three: The Importance of Body Language
- Assertiveness: The Importance of Good Eye Contact, Stance and Confidence
- Body Language and The Part it Plays in Presentations
- The Non-verbal Impact of Presentations
- Using the Body to Create Impact
- The Importance of Gestures
- Rehearsal, Notes and Memorisation
Day Four: Effective use of Voice and Tone
- The Vocal Skills of Top Presenters
- Increased Emphasis, Tonality and Tonal Marking
- Breathing, Vocal Resonance Projection and Pitch
- The Power of the Pause and Speed Variation
- Language Patterns and Mutual Respect
- Keeping Your Audience Interested, Engaged and On-side
Day Five: Perfecting the Planning Process
- Venue Considerations and Why they are so Important
- The Differing Skills For Small or Platform Presentations
- Content and the Message the Audience Receives
- Visual Aids: What Are They and How They Should Be Used
- Presenting for Maximum Impact