|OG276||22 - 26 Nov 2020||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
|OG276||04 - 08 Jul 2021||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
Digitalisation, in its various forms, is slated to transform the landscape of oil & gas operations. This is achieved by adding new game-changing efficiencies and transcending barriers to boost production while containing costs simultaneously. As the industry shifts paradigms towards more complex fields after successful exploitation of the relatively “easy oil”, effective digitalisation is the need of the hour.
Participants will gain first-hand exposure to new efficiencies added through digitalisation while honing digital engineering skills, which are required to boost competitiveness.
This training course will highlight:
- Framework of the digital oilfield
- Hands-on modern cyber model design and optimisation
- Digitalising safely: cybersecurity
- Organisational & behavioral aspects of digitalisation
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques
- Digital twin applications
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Appreciate the cyber representation of physical assets and its implications
- Effectively evaluate modern information flow and control models
- Hone digital engineering and fourth industrial revolution (4IR) skills
- Prepare the workplace for the coming generation of digital natives
- Deal with the convergence of operational technology and information technology
- Become familiar with digital connectivity and its exponential growth
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operations supervisors
- Production engineers & Reservoir engineers
- Instrumentation and control engineers
- Compliance and safety officers
- Drilling and completion engineers
- Well services and field operators
- Data scientists & Digitalisation contractors
- Cybersecurity analysts & Computer security analysts
- Geologists and geophysicists
- Planning and business analysts
- IT specialists and managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information and innovative methods presented. This includes presentation of theoretical concepts, team and individual exercises, case study analyses, educational videos and real-life applications. Participants in this training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline.
The delegates will also learn how to develop a modern information flow and control model for a real field. The delegates will also be acquainted with the design of digital systems and defend the decisions made.
As more instruments are added to the oilfield, the digital industry phenomena will dominate and inevitably result in tectonic shift in workplace digital skills requirements. Digital successful companies will witness more hybrid engineers who possess both digital and technical asset skills. Furthermore, the digital engineers understand and mitigate the implications of unintended risks.
The delegates will acquire knowledge and hands-on experience to become more effective developers, evaluators and users of digital platforms. They will learn strategies to perform quality check on digital systems and make recommendations to embark on opportunities and proactively control predicted risks.
Day One: Overview of the Digital Industry
- Digital oilfield components
- Monitor and control networks
- Automation systems
- Lessons learnt from digitalisation ventures
- Value of legacy-based data
- Informed decisions for intelligent operations
Day Two: Digitalisation in Action
- Oil & gas industry as a system
- Digitalisation value
- Digitalisation for HSSE
- Organisation and behavioral aspects
- Machine learning techniques
- Artificial intelligence
Day Three: Integrated Cybersecurity
- Understanding the threat and its implications
- Oilfield as a critical infrastructure
- Cybersecurity vs. physical security
- Integrated solutions
- Digital policies
- Cybersecurity for contractors and subcontractors
Day Four: Applied Petroleum Informatics
- Secure network architecture
- Function-specific design
- Digital twin concept
- Digital twin vs Traditional simulation
- Virtual reality
- Collaborative online environments
Day Five: Modern Information and Data Flow
- Big data for big opportunities
- Data and information flow
- Control networks deployment patterns
- Logical operations control centers
- Project assignment
- Project design and optimization