|MG231||23 - 24 May 2021||Dubai - UAE||2,400|
|MG231||20 - 21 Sep 2021||London - UK||2,400|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
“In any transaction that matters whether it’s between lovers, between parent and child, between salesman and client, between doctor and patient, between suspect and interrogator, between adversaries at an election, emotion is what we’re looking for. Emotions tell us what matters.” – Paul Ekman
It is established that we do business with people that we know, like and trust. Whether you are a manager, negotiator, facilitator, or parent, developing your emotional skills and interacting constructively with others is vital to the success of building successful relationships.
The PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar will give you the tools, techniques, and approaches to become the master of your emotions and ensure that they are working for you, and not against you.
You will develop your behaviour analysis abilities and enhance your skills in reading others through verbal and non-verbal cues. You will learn how to use this advanced competency to gain deeper insights into the thoughts and feelings of those you interact with and aid you in building constructive and positive relationships.
This PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar will highlight:
- A brief history of emotions and why they are vital to our survival
- A simple framework for developing your emotional skills
- Developing your ability to analyse the verbal and non-verbal behaviours of others and their credibility using real participants in live exercises
- Learning how to spot Micro-expressions using Dr. Paul Ekman’s pioneering training techniques
- Employing an effective conversation management model, so you are equipped for all types of encounters
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar, participants will learn to:
- Recognise & manage your own emotions
- Develop powerful strategies for building productive relationships
- Gain deeper insights into the thoughts and feelings of those you interact with
- Enhance your ability to analyse verbal & nonverbal behavioural cues
- Building constructive and positive relationships
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Professionals
- Supervisors or Managers
- Training Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Any professional who is required to manage stakeholders
How will this Training Course be Presented?
Participants to this PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes interactive exercises involving case studies.
Based on Dr Ekman’s research and world-class training methodology, you will also use live practice sessions to build knowledge, skills, and application with high-quality feedback from the Paul Ekman Approved Trainers.
All delegates receive a graded Certificate signed by Dr. Paul Ekman on successful completion of the assessment during training seminar.
After this PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar your employees will:
- Understand how emotions work
- Be able to read emotions in others through their verbal and non-verbal behaviours
- Understand the emotions of others more insightfully
- Use their new skills to develop constructive and positive relationships
- Adopt enhanced active listening and observation skills.
After this PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar you personally will:
- Know your emotional triggers and how to manage them
- Be aware of emotional impulses from the outset
- Respond to emotionally charged situations, and not react impulsively towards them
- Adopt active listening and observation skills
Day One: Identifying Emotions & Self-Awareness
- Emotions defined
- Emotional Timeline
- Automatic appraisal system
Day Two: Identifying & Managing Emotions of Others
- Components of communication
- The Face
- Emotions & the face
- Subtle/partial expressions
- Managing the process
- Preparation & Engagement
- Evaluation & Learning
- On successful completion of this training course, PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates