|OG271||07 - 11 Oct 2019||Houston TX - USA||6,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
Nowadays, Energy Risk Management implementation is best solution for companies in managing risks associated with the energy industry and the industry evolves to introduce competition. These changes together with recent energy market turbulence have prompted the energy industry to revisit risk management structures and fundamentally change the approach to risk strategy.
Driving this change are managers who have succeeded in stepping away from measuring and managing risks one at a time in order to better evaluate their company in the aggregate. By examining risks in this holistic fashion, companies can realize enormous benefits in their capital structure, budgeting, capital allocation and other areas.
This PetroKnowledge training course will explain energy risk management with all the complexities.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Overview energy risk management
- Type of financial risk management
- Hedging and energy hedging
- Operational risk management
- Energy trading and risk management system
What are the Goals?
The objectives of this PetroKnowledge training course are to develop of knowledge energy risk management. This PetroKnowledge training course has five key objectives:
- Develop the energy risk management
- Explain type of financial risk management
- Understanding of hedging and energy hedging
- Apply operational risk management
- Learning energy trading and risk management system
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will learn to:
- How to develop the energy risk management
- How to analyse type of financial risk management
- How to understand of hedging risk and strategies
- How to apply operational risk management
- Explain how to deal with energy trading and risk management system
Who is this Training Course for?
The managerial level in managing and reporting their risks and are thus better positioned to extract value from the market. The training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Financial Managers
- Operation Manage
- Purchasing Managers
- Risk Management Managers
- Marketing Managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
Participants to this PetroKnowledge training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes classroom-style with highly interactive, exercise and case studies the training course will be run using PowerPoint slide and video.
The organisational impact will be demonstrated by the employees participating in this PetroKnowledge training course:
- Developing the ability to think strategically long term and wide ranging about energy risk management
- Understanding how the key financial risk management are used as the basis for developing financial risk plan
- Mitigating and minimizing financial risk with effective use of the appropriate techniques of risk management
- Recognize the important ways in hedge influences risk strategies
- The knowledge & skills obtained will enable an effective balanced approach to risk management
- Drivers improvement across the organization
Upon completion of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will gain:
- A clear understanding of exactly energy risk management
- Create a sound basis for their recognition of risk management in decision making
- An appreciation of the various types of financial risk in relation to established practice
- Considering how risk may be most effectively managed using the appropriate risk management
- Being able to apply the operational risk management
- Enhance their knowledge and competence
Day One: Overview Energy Risk Management
- Risk management
- Risk management responsibilities
- Systematic risk management
- Levels of risk management
Day Two: Financial Risk Management
- Market risk
- Credit risk
- Liquidity risk
- Shape risk
- Reputational risk
Day Three: Hedging
- What is hedge?
- Types of hedging
- Hedging strategies
- Hedgeable risk
- Energy hedging
Day Four: Operational Risk Management
- Operational risk management principle
- ORM process and implementation
- Hazard identification expansion
- Analyze control measures
Day Five: Energy Trading
- What is energy trading? Where and How?
- Overview of energy trading and risk management
- Energy trading and risk management system
- Risk Management Professional
- Risk Management, Control & Compliance(Corporate Governance)
- Project Risk Management & Compliance
- Professional Risk Manager
- Risk Management for Oil and Gas
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management for Oil & Gas Projects