|MM126||13 - 17 Dec 2020||Dubai - UAE||5,950|
|MM126||12 - 16 Dec 2021||Dubai - UAE||5,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge Fleet Safety Management Training course is designed to help the delegates understand the importance of Fleet Safety for their business operations, as losses from transportation incidents are significant and include death, injury, wage losses, hiring and training expenses, higher insurance. Premiums, property damage, and business losses.
As the logistics and transportation costs can account for more than 70% of organizations Supply Chain costs and are related to many risks and disruptions, and many disruptions are unfortunately caused by accidents, adequate Fleet Safety management is essential for optimal execution of delivery of goods and transport of people.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Importance of having Fleet Safety Plan,
- Requirements in regard to the use of vehicle and transport of personnel,
- Adequate qualification standards and driver selection,
- Driver training requirements for the organizations and international transport,
- Appropriate way of driver behavior monitoring and evaluation,
- Incident investigation and reporting.
What are the goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, you will learn to:
- Embed safety culture in your fleet
- Develop a fleet safety plan
- Comply with the requirements for driver training and evaluation
- Prepare for the upcoming requirements regarding the professional drivers
- Adequately select the vehicles for the fleet
- Properly investigate and report incidents and use lessons learned
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is designed for all professionals involved in Supply Chain and Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Management, as well as project planning, as well as the traffic police, judiciary involved in traffic cases and people working and managing vehicle inspection facilities.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This highly interactive PetroKnowledge training course is more hands-on training rather than theoretic learning (examples based on real life cases).
It uses multitude of adult learning techniques, and teaches the delegates through the help of multiple visual and learning aids, like videos and simulations, example cases and reflects PetroKnowledge commitment to equipping organizations and its people with field-tested tools and techniques aligned to critical industry standards for long lasting performance.
The organizations need to protect their people and assets, as well as business operations from the injuries and damages that might be caused through the use of their fleet, this is achieved by:
- Adequate implementation of vehicle section program,
- Selection of drivers and achieving the driver qualification standards
- Proper monitoring and rewarding schemes for the driver’s trough driver evaluation and monitoring
- Use of modern systems for fleet management and driver monitoring
- Effective investigation techniques and lessons learned implementation
The participants of the training course will gain the full insight into the modern methods of Fleet Safety Management trough:
- Learning how to develop a Fleet Safety Management Plan
- Understanding the new requirements for driver qualifications
- Getting acquainted with mother methods of driver behavior monitoring
- Acquiring the knowledge of the ways to approach driver’s hearts and minds
- Learning from the examples of other companies and countries
- Understanding the relations with the police, judiciary, and vehicle inspection facilities
Day One: The Big Picture of Fleet Safety
- Fleet Safety Management Planning
- Risks and costs of incidents
- International standards and driver qualification requirements
- Duties and responsibilities
- Safety Management
- Operators and drivers
Day Two: Development of Fleet Safety Management Plan
- Elements of the Fleet Safety Management Planning
- Legal requirements
- Driving hours
- Authorization of vehicle use
- Driver selection
Day Three: Driver Training Monitoring and Evaluation
- Legal requirements of driver training
- Industry specific requirements of driver training
- Driver orientation and meetings
- Driver behavior monitoring and evaluation
- Driver health monitoring
- Rewarding and disciplinary actions
Day Four: Fleet Management-Vehicle Selection and Fleet Maintenance
- Vehicle maintenance program
- Responsibilities for vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle inspections
- Modern technologies for vehicle monitoring
- Vehicle recovery planning
Day Five: Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Legal requirements for incident investigation
- Incident investigation policy for the company
- Responsibilities for accident investigation
- Cooperation with authorities
- On scene investigation and evidence gathering
- On successful completion of this training course, PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates