|OM103||19 - 23 Sep 2021||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
For the successful operation of the LNG FPSO (FLNG) it is of vital importance to understand the process from well operation and subsea control, to separation, dehydration, liquefaction, storage and offload. This 5-day FLNG Operation and Maintenance training course focuses on in maintaining the high level of safety and security during the entire process.
This PetroKnowledge training course highlights the key technical challenges and risks associated the operation and maintenance of an FLNG. It will arm the participant with a wealth of knowledge to help them advance their project.
This training course will feature:
- Operation and maintenance – Guidance and General Requirements
- Environmental Influences affecting FLNG operation
- Gas treatment
- Storage requirements
- Offloading operations
- Control and safety systems
- Safety in operation and maintenance
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key operational requirements
- Recognize the effects of the ocean environment on FLNG operation.
- Understand tank cooling procedures and controlling the boil-off during tank filling.
- Interpret process plant behaviour
- Appreciate safety in operation and maintenance
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Technical Staff
- Project Engineers
- Engineering Discipline Leads
- Engineering Specialists
- Operating Staff
- Maintenance Technicians
- Supervisors and Managers
- Non-Engineering Personnel
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This FLNG Operation and Maintenance training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The daily workshops will be highly interactive and participative. This involves regular discussion between both delegates and course director. The training course will provide the participant with an in-depth knowledge through detailed information, real-life case studies, photos and video animation.
Day One: Introduction to LNG FPSO
- Introduction to FLNG design and technology
- Rules, regulations, codes and standards
- Operation and maintenance requirements
- Mooring system
- Surf and subsea interfaces
- Environmental and design aspects affecting FLNG operation
Day Two: The LNG Process Plant
- LNG properties
- LPG and condensate
- Process equipment
- Dynamic process simulation
Day Three: Storage and Offloading
- Storing of the products
- Tank loading preparation
- Cargo handling (LNG, LPG and condensate)
- Cargo transfer operations
- LNG carrier mooring procedures
- Cargo metering and custody transfer
- Offloading risks
- Emergency shutdown and release
Day Four: Power Heating and Utility Systems
- Power generation and heating systems
- Power distribution system
- Heating sources and generators
- UPSs and batteries
- Cooling systems
- Utility systems
- Electrical system
- Cryogenic Piping
Day Five: Safety in Operation and Maintenance
- Control and safety systems
- Safety instrumentation
- Accessibility to the LNG process plant
- Hazards associated with process fluids
- Assessment of hazards
- Leakage and dispersion of LNG or hydrocarbon release
- Control of leaks and releases
- Emergency plan – equipment and procedures
- Fire prevention and control
- Electrical safety
- On successful completion of this training course, PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates