|HS140||15 - 17 Dec 2019||Dubai - UAE||3,500|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
This 3-day IMO Model Training Course on OPRC Level 3 is intended to the higher-level decision makers ashore (e.g. company management and government official).
This level is all about taking the right decisions at the right time in an oil spill crisis case. This PetroKnowledge training course introduces the concept of crisis management at a higher level and ensures sufficient time is given to apply such gained skills in numerous hypothetical scenarios.
- Port Facility Visit
- Oil Spills Combating Equipment
- Causes, fate and effects of spilled oil
- The contingency planning process
- Spill response strategies: their limitations and issues arising
- International co-operation & the legal framework
- Liability and compensation
- Spill management: roles and responsibilities
- Communications and media issues
- Spill response objectives and policy issues
- Termination of response
- Simulation exercise
- Action list development
- IMO Model Training Course on Oil Pollution Preparedness, Response and Co-operation (OPRC) Level 1 - First Responders
- IMO Model Training Course on Oil Pollution Preparedness, Response and Co-operation (OPRC) Level 2 - Supervisors and On-Scene Commanders
- Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution
- Storage & Handling of Toxic Chemicals & Hazardous Materials
- Crisis Management & Emergency Response for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Advanced Safety Leadership