|MN181||09 - 13 Sep 2018||Dubai - UAE||4,750|
|MN181||20 - 24 Jan 2019||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
|MN181||08 - 12 Sep 2019||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
We all know that the maintenance schedules and failure rates often differ and quite frequently we either need to reduce the interval between regular maintenance or even send assets for emergency repairs. With Big Data and IoT maintenance planning and failure rate prediction is now much easier and the companies who use the benefits of these concepts are improving their maintenance schedules, reducing the costs and downtimes therefore winning over their competition.
With the addition of agent-based simulation, the machine learning and deep learning algorithms could be expedited, and the maintenance predictions made as lose to the real life as possible, as we can simulate the behavior of aging assets and new workforce behavior, or the introduction of cutting edge technology to aging workforce, something which is not in the user manuals, but it is omnipresent in today’s industry.
Training Objectives click here
What are the Goals?
By attending this PetroKnowledge training course delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the Maintenance Scheduling Planning and Optimization best practices within their organization, more specifically:
- How to determine the actual maintenance schedules and downtime rates
- What influences the downtimes and breakdowns
- Maintenance principles, downtimes and preventive maintenance applications
- Using Predictive Analytics to Optimize Asset Maintenance
- Means and methods how to reduce/minimize/optimize asset life cycle costs
- Harness the Big Data and IoT benefits in maintenance planning and scheduling
- Simulate the influence of changing maintenance schedules on downtimes
- Learn how to avoid downtimes trough proper use of asset inventories
Target Audience click here
Who is this Training Seminar & Workshops for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is designed for all professionals working in the field of data analysis, oil and gas exploration, geology and reservoir modelling, process improvement, asset management and maintenance management.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Procurement Planners, Maintenance Planners, Asset Managers, Maintenance Managers
- Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Logistics and Supply Chain Planers
- Other professionals involved in procurement, maintenance and operations of assets
Daily Agenda click here
Topics to be covered:
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Big Data and IoT in maintenance management
- Import, analyse and interpret Big Data Through Predictive Analytics for Maintenance Optimization
- Understand the benefits of IoT for automation of maintenance scheduling and downtime reduction
- Perform the optimization of maintenance scheduling using AnyLogic simulation software
- IoT and adaptive maintenance: Integrated data collection
- Maintenance requirement forecasting
- Ripple and Bullwhip effects on production originating from poor maintenance plans
- Development of Work Programs and the Maintenance Calendar
- Sizing the Maintenance Staff
- Defining and optimizing supply chain process of spare parts in Any Logistic
Related Courses click here
- Understanding and Preventing Process Equipment Failures
- Building Preventive Maintenance
- Optimising Equipment Maintenance& Replacement Decisions
- Implementing Effective Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Programmes
- Maintenance Audit and Site Inspection
- Writing Effective Maintenance Procedures