|OG265||07 - 11 Jul 2019||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
The objective of this PetroKnowledge training course is to manage natural flowing well through production technology, introducing reservoir concepts and high-lighting formation damage mechanisms and nodal analysis. Lower completions are detailed in screen and screen-less completions and the principles ruling their selection, as well as types of perforations are described presenting their applications. Upper completions are discussed, and accessories are presented.
In addition, this Petroknowledge training course will familiarize the delegates with production system and its component by; detailed description of components and design features analysis. Ways to improve and optimize wells’ production also be presented and discussed.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will learn to:
- Learn about production system component
- Understand the completion equipment
- Learn how to perform nodal analysis for production optimization
- Learn how deal with formation damage and most of production problems
- Get familiar with artificial lifting systems
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is tailored to provide a practical and detailed insight for professionals who are actually involved in the; selection, installation, operation and optimization of oil wells.
This PetroKnowledge training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Design and maintenance professionals
- Petroleum technology engineers
- Production technology engineers
- Reservoir engineers
- Completion engineers
- Production engineers
- Field operators
- Production technicians
How will this Training Course be Presented?
The training methodology will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises. Selected video materials will be presented with instructor explanation and delegates` comments. Activities will include exercises of equipment selection and sizing in addition to discussions of the case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating their particular expertise to the topics of their interest.
There will be enough time given for group discussions during and at the end of each session based on the subject matter and instructor’s own experience in the field. Thorough training will be delivered on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the instructor using a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques.
The organization gain in sending their employees to attend this particular training course is that they will be enhancing their basic knowledge and up-dating their expertise by being aware of production problems’ solving and mitigation. Accordingly, they will be able to effectively participate in upgrading the existing well’s designs for more better performance and productivity.
The knowledge and set of skills that the participants will gain are numerous as it includes:
- Equipment identification
- Equipment design features analysis
- Well optimization
- Safe operation and monitoring of well
Delegates will be able to apply in their workplace such gained knowledge and practice skills and that will impact their respective companies.
On attending this PetroKnowledge training course, the participant will:
- Enhance their basic knowledge related to oil production systems
- Update their basic knowledge by being aware of the artificial lift technology
- Apply the gained expertise in their workplace
- Trust in their capabilities to perform a production problems’ analysis
- Feel satisfied with growth expected growth in their career
Day One: Production System Analysis
- Reservoir drive mechanisms
- Produced fluids properties
- Inflow performance relationship
- Vertical Lift Performance
- Multiphase flow and Multiphase flow correlations
- System nodal analysis
- Casing string and suspension
- Tubing Selection, tips regarding well modeling and completion design with software’s
Day Two: Completion Equipment
- Completion components
- Wellheads and Xmas trees
- Safety Valves
- Optimum tubing size
- Running completions
- Barriers principals and well integrity
- Sustain annulus pressure and MAASP calculations
- Perforation operations (overbalance and underbalance theory)
- Examples of work-over programs and problems
Day Three: Formation Damage, Stimulation and Cased hole Logging
- Types of formation damage
- Well Testing
- Stimulation candidate selection
- Carbonate acidizing
- Sand stone acidizing
- Hydraulic fracture
- Production Logging
- Cement and corrosion evaluation logs
- Leak detection and repair
- RST and perforation selection
Day Four: Artificial Lifting Systems
- Selection of artificial lifting systems
- Gas lift technology and downhole equipment
- Gas lift design types and unloading
- ESP surface and downhole equipment
- ESP installation and design
- ESP troubleshooting
- Sucker rod systems
- Hydraulic pumping systems
Day Five: Well Intervention Operations
- Wire line applications and pressure control equipment
- Coiled tubing applications and pressure control equipment
- Snubbing applications and pressure control equipment
- Sand control systems (rig and rig less operations)
- Well lifting and sand clean out jobs
- Gas and water shut off
- Water loading problem mitigation (velocity string applications)
- Hydrates, scales, erosion, corrosion and bottleneck analysis and mitigation
- Troubleshooting real cases