|OL080||15 - 16 Feb 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||1,100|
|OL080||14 - 15 Jun 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||1,100|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will upgrade the knowledge about significant meteorological data in the marine and coastal environments and allow delegates to be better prepared for the worst weather conditions whilst continuing to conduct their daily tasks safely.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- Identify signs of improving and deteriorating weather conditions
- Read and interpret weather charts and data
- Prepare for adverse weather conditions at sea and offshore
- Deal with measurements and calibrations of meteorological devices
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge online training course is a must for all mariners, seafarers, offshore staff, and seafarers in charge of floating units dealing with supplies or crew replenishments in the oil and gas sectors. Multiple accidents are recorded as staff are unaware of interpreting weather data and unable to properly prepare for such challenges.
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
- What is weather?
- Why is weather important?
- Marine weather phenomena
- Weather forecasts and prognostic data
- Detecting weather
- Preparing for adverse weather (onshore -Offshore)
- Cyclones and anti-cyclones
- Reading the isobaric chart
- Signs of deteriorating weather at sea
- Meteorological weather devices
- Dealing with fog, mist, and sandstorms
- On successful completion of this online training course, PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates