|OL221||27 Jun - 01 Jul 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||2,950|
|OL221||24 - 28 Oct 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||2,950|
|OL221||09 - 13 Jan 2022||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||2,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This exciting and innovative PetroKnowledge online training course on Mini MBA for Learning & Development Professionals in the Oil & Gas Industry will introduce you to the latest and best practices in training management and organisational learning. This training course is paced, challenging and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to become a truly ‘learning organisation’ and redefine organisational learning so that your organisation places learning and development at the core of its business.
This online training course will introduce you to the latest and proven techniques for Training Management, Organisational Learning, Talent Management, and Organisational Development (OD). Your professional practice and career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day course.
This online training course will highlight:
- Organisational strategy and its link to learning and development
- Practical approaches to managing your training and learning spend properly
- The application of training management in world class organisations
- The practical steps involved in becoming a learning organisation
- Best-practices in learning & development
What are the Goals?
At the end of this online training course, participants will learn to:
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Organisational Learning Theory
- Explain the Concept of Effective Training Management
- Utilise the Skills of OD for Organisational Learning & Training Management
- Apply Appropriate Skills for Developing a Learning Organisation
- Develop Training Suitable for a Particular Audience or Workgroup
This PetroKnowledge online training course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in Training Management & Organisational Learning.
In particular, this online training course would suit:
- Anyone involved in learning & development, training, or talent management
- Managers, Supervisors and Leaders in all sectors
- Human Resource (HR) personnel at all levels
- Occupational health & safety personnel
- Anyone concerned with organisational learning
- Those who need to know more about Organisational Development (OD)
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Online Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organisation
- Build organisational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Enhanced team motivation
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organisation
- Improved employee relations
- Develop practical, transferable skills
- Understand the principles of learning psychologic
- Apply what is taught immediately into work practices
- Awareness and understanding of major learning and development practices
- Appreciate the complexity of organisational learning
- Increased commitment to ongoing professional development
Day One: Organisational Strategy & Learning
- Approaches to Strategy
- Creating a Business Model
- Strategic Analysis (pest; balanced scorecards; five forces: swot)
- The Concept of Learning and How it should fit with Strategy
- How does learning differ in the oil & gas industries?
- The Idea of Organisational Learning
Day Two: Leading and Development
- Leadership Theory Explained Simply
- Transformational Leadership
- Your Preferred Role as a Leader or Manager
- Managing the Training Function Strategically
- Differentiating Succession Management & Talent Management
- Nationalisation Issues in Training
Day Three: Change Leadership
- An Experience of Change
- Change at the Team Level
- Change at the Organisational Level
- Key Drivers of Change
- Change Management
- Best Practice in Change Management
Day Four: Basics of Finance for Learning Professionals
- Accounting & Finance Concepts Simplified
- Key Financial Terms You should know as a Manager
- Using Accounting Information for Decision-making
- Why training evaluation matters?
- The Importance of Cost-benefit in Training
- Calculating a Return on Investment (ROI)
Day Five: Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Understanding the Learning Organisation
- Characteristics of a Learning Organisation
- Are you ready to change?
- Benefits and Barriers
- Personal Action Planning
- On successful completion of this online training course, PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients