|PB122||24 - 28 Oct 2021||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
The economic growth of the oil industry is one of the strongholds of the world. Crude oil has become one of the main indicators of economic activity worldwide, due to its outstanding importance in the supply of the world's energy demands.
Oil plays a major role in practically every aspect of our lives from technology and transportation to the very food and business necessary for our survival. Recently, the analysis process has been challenged in how effectively it predicts and reacts to global events, while oil companies are generating record total profits and their profit margin is actually falling.
This PetroKnowledge training course will explain the primary components that impact economics in oil industry.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- The overview economics in oil industry
- The contractual and fiscal system
- Refining and petrochemical economics
- How do economic analysis in project?
- How create decision analysis in project?
What are the Goals?
The objectives of this PetroKnowledge training course are to enrich of knowledge about oil industry economics. This PetroKnowledge training course has five key objectives:
- Understanding the economic perspective in oil industry
- Established contractual and fiscal system
- Explain refining and petrochemical economics
- Apply economic analysis in project
- Determine decision analysis in project
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will learn to
- Better understanding the economic perspective in oil industry
- How to process the contractual and fiscal system
- How to understand refining and petrochemical economics
- How to apply economic analysis in project
- How to determine decision analysis in project
Who is this Training Course for?
The professional in oil industry in management position where they need deeper understanding in Oil industry economics, training course suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Engineering Managers
- Operational professionals
- Drilling Managers and supervisors
- Project Managers
- Planning Managers
- Financial Managers
- Contract Managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
Participants to this PetroKnowledge training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes classroom-style with highly interactive, exercise and case studies the training course will be run using PowerPoint slide and video.
The organisational impact will be demonstrated by the employees participating in this training course:
- Having the desired outcomes in economics issues
- Making projects and contracting a high value-added process
- Higher productivity of manager involved the contract and project
- Having better manager in decision with alignment company goals
- Continuous improvement in managerial level to support the vision and mission organizations
- Having better analysis in economic and decision analysis
Upon completion of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will gain:
- Greater confidence in project and contract process related with economics in oil industry
- Mastering skills in project and contract activities
- Improved the knowledge of economic analysis
- Improved the ability of decision analysis
- Greater ability to develop professionally
- Increased job satisfaction by becoming more expert
Day One: Overview Economics in Oil Industry
- Oil supply and demand
- Oil market and prices
- Economic rent
- The economic perspective of the exploration, development, and production
- Geopolitics of drivers and impact
Day Two: Fiscal and Contractual
- Concessionary system
- Cashflow projection in concessionary system
- Production sharing contract
- PSC cashflow projection
- Double taxation
Day Three: Refining and Petrochemical Economics
- Overview refining and petrochemical
- Refining and petrochemicals demand
- Refining overcapacities
- The challenges for the refining sector
- Refining margins and costs
Day Four: Economic Analysis in Project
- Project economics
- Cost of capital and discount rate
- Net present value (NPV)
- Internal rate of return (IRR)
- Payback period
Day Five: Decision analysis in Project
- Decision analysis process
- Sensitivity analysis
- Expected monetary value
- Decision trees
- Value of information
- On successful completion of this training course, PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates