|PM146||24 - 25 Jun 2018||Dubai - UAE||2,400|
|PM146||17 - 18 Feb 2019||Dubai - UAE||2,400|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Workshop?
Developing reliable schedule estimates is one of the critical project management skills and is addressed in this PetroKnowledge workshop.
Every project needs confident estimates during the initiation and planning stages of a proposed project, and if they are not delivered it is one of the reasons for project failure. The decision to proceed with a project is based upon a comprehensive project management plan.
This PetroKnowledge workshop will feature:
- Project initiation
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project resource management
- Project risk management
Training Objectives click here
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how projects start
- Recognise roles and responsibilities
- Participate in planning workshops
- Use tools to plan projects
- Compile a project management plan
Target Audience click here
Who is this Workshop for?
- Project managers responsible for delivering cross-functional projects
- Personnel or managers assigned to projects, who want to learn a structured method for planning
- Personnel who are responsible for supporting the project management process across an organisation and want a solid understanding of project planning
Training Methods click here
How will this Workshop be Presented?
The PetroKnowledge workshop will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively and relate the principles to their particular workplace needs.
Daily Agenda click here
- Purpose & benefit of projects and project management
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Resource Management
- Risk and Issues Management
- Planning documentation sign-off
Accreditation click here
The Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. ID:4349) status with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) enables PetroKnowledge to issue applicable Professional Development Hours/Units (PDHs/PDUs) to participants on this training course, to help you achieve or maintain PMI® professional credentials.
The PMI® Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Related Courses click here
- Project Analysis
- Workshop on Feasibility Studies
- Delivering Successful Projects within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Developing Project Strategy in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Managing Project Control
- Offshore Project Assessment
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.