|OL005||08 - 10 Feb 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||1,750|
|OL005||05 - 07 Jul 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||1,750|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Process Plant Optimization plays important role in today’s industrial world. Optimization is focused on costs reduction in operation, which is essentially based on elimination of operation interruptions. This requires effective management of maintenance operations and improvement of equipment and plant reliability and availability. This also involves effective inspection strategies and planning methods. Plant optimization is therefore considered as an effective way of achieving improved overall plant profitability. Process plant optimization relies very much on the system energy management and energy consumption reduction through implementation of advanced controls and new technologies.
This intensive 3-day online training course will provide a comprehensive review of various aspects of process plant optimization methods with the focus on equipment reliability and availability and the analysis of the corresponding key indicators. Discussed will also be the existing world standards and established working guidelines for energy conservation and effectiveness as well as the ways of achieving sustainable plant profitability. Exercises and useful examples will be utilized throughout the training to emphasize the key learning points.
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge online Oil & Gas training course, you will learn how to:
- Understand how plant optimization can bring potential financial benefits
- Enable analysis of plant profitability by improving reliability and availability
- Equip technical professionals with skills for their maintenance decision-making
- Learn how to identify potential for reduction of energy consumption
- Provide practical tools to perform technical and economic evaluations
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Plant technical professionals: engineers, technicians and operators
- Engineers, supervisors, operations and maintenance personnel
- Project engineers involved in plant restructuring and energy efficiency
- Technical personnel involved in improving process plant profitability
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Elements of Process Plant Optimization Procedure
- Constraints in Optimization: Production, Operation, Economy and Environment
- Plant Reliability and Availability Optimization through Improved Maintenance
- Analysis of Effectiveness of Individual Equipment and Entire Plant
- Energy Management Check List according to World Standards
- Optimization of Heat Production and Steam Distribution and Consumption
- Efficient Operation of Pumps, Compressors and Piping Systems
- Maintenance Management and Frequency of Maintenance and Inspection
- Optimization of Spare Parts Management through Predictive Maintenance
- Repair and Alteration Programs in Accordance to Existing Codes