|MM119||26 - 27 Feb 2019||Dubai - UAE||2,400|
|MM119||07 - 08 Jul 2019||Dubai - UAE||2,400|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Workshop?
Procurement fraud can be one of the more complex frauds to investigate; there are numerous ways it can be committed and, when investigating it, all options need to be considered. A simple definition of procurement fraud would be ‘fraud within the procurement lifecycle of a product or service, not forgetting long-term maintenance contracts’.
This 2-day PetroKnowledge workshop identifies frauds that are committed and fall within the banner of procurement fraud as most companies obtain products or services through some form of procurement exercise. No one company can operate in isolation. Often when concerns are raised, products and services have already been procured and the contracts have been in place for some time.
This PetroKnowledge workshop will feature:
- Developing KPIs for Procurement
- Ethics and codes for purchasing personnel
- Identifying Supplier Fraud
- Common procurement fraud schemes
- Ways to control procurement fraud
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge workshop, the participants will be able:
- Learn how unjustified single source award encourages fraud
- Develop strategic purchasing plans to avoid collusion between suppliers
- Discuss how purchase orders and variations orders are instrumental in Procurement fraud
- Determine how to eliminate low value-added processes
- Be taught how to develop spend profiles
- Explore many ways of reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Who is this Workshop for?
The PetroKnowledge workshop is conducted by subject matter expert, practitioner and consultant with many years of experience in the field of Procurement. The workshop will be divided into plenary sessions to apply the techniques discussed at the workshop sessions. Case studies, industry reference would be discussed.
This workshop is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those involved in purchasing, albeit as supplier, buyer, materials planner, finance or even end-customer
- Supervisors, Professionals and staff in the organization who are responsible for overseeing the purchasing function
Strategic Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Understanding the Total Cost of Ownership
- The elements of Supplier Cost
- How to spot Procurement Fraud?
- The Most Common Procurement Fraud Schemes and their Primary Red Flags
- Six Common Procurement Fraud Schemes
- Case Study on TCO
Improving the Image of Procurement
- The Seven Global Procurement Fraud Challenges
- Procurement Frauds and its Effects
- Basic Issues in Corruption and Fraud Prevention
- 10 Ways to Control Procurement Fraud
- Increasing the Level of Procurement Professionalism
- Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Mini MBA for Procurement Professionals
- Procurement Management Professional