|PM112||20 - 24 Apr 2020||Barcelona - Spain||5,950|
|PM112||10 - 14 Aug 2020||Vienna - Austria||5,950|
|PM112||06 - 10 Sep 2020||Dubai - UAE||5,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
Because of increased pressure to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the agreed components, the need to identify, manage and control the project-based risks becomes central to success. Project Managers need to use tried and accepted techniques for managing identified risks and have access to practical strategies for dealing with issues as they emerge.
Using a mixture of presentations, discussions and practical exercises related to the Oil and Gas industry, this PetroKnowledge training course addresses these issues in a concise and pragmatic manner.
This PetroKnowledge training course will feature:
- Project management and risk assessment in oil and gas industry
- Setting criticality analysis and priorities for different assets
- Performance of root cause analysis
- Managing performance of assets
- Learning from major failures in different industries
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will be able to:
- Use practical steps and processes to manage project risk
- Identify threats & opportunities & weigh their relative value in a project
- Control multiple risks using limited strategies
- Overcome psychological barriers to risk in stakeholders & team members
- Evaluate risk assessment & risk management during the project closure phase of the project
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who are involved in any aspect of Project and Risk Management and who want to understand, implement and improve the latest Risk and Project Management concepts, processes and ideas.
This PetroKnowledge training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Project Management Team members
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Oil and Gas Enterprise Architects
- Asset Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineers
- Technical managers & supervisors
- Board level executives and non-executives
- Consultants in Project, Asset, Maintenance and Risk Management
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding. The training course will be highly interactive. Following an introductory session, short input sessions will be provided followed by delegates being given the opportunity to put into practice the lessons learned in the preceding topic.
Illustrations of risk management from the real world will be provided and delegates will be encouraged to contribute examples and illustrations from their own experiences.
Day One: Introduction to Organisational Risk
- Pros and cons of risk management
- Practical experience with risk assessment & risk management in various industries
- Risk Management throughout a project life cycle
- Methods to increase company-wide awareness, understanding & senior level support
- Risk Management at various levels of an organization
- Business risks vs technical risks vs implementation risks
Day Two: The Risk Management Process Wheel & Identifying Risk
- Proactive risk management process
- The risk management process wheel
- The risk registers
- Risk management planning
- Risk identification
- Risk identification tools & techniques
Day Three: Risk Analysis
- Qualitative risk analysis
- High Reliability Organisations (HROs)
- The risk matrix
- Decision Making Grid (DMG)
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD)
Day Four: Risk Responses & Managing Risks
- Risk response planning
- Building a risk management plan
- Calculating risk management budget
- Monitoring & reviewing
- Opportunity assessment
- Project execution risk assessment
Day Five: Reporting Risk Management Outcome
- What makes a bad report?
- What makes a good report?
- Creating an oil & gas risk questionnaire
- Risk evaluation
- Risk evaluation report
The Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. ID:4349) status with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) enables PetroKnowledge to issue applicable Professional Development Hours/Units (PDHs/PDUs) to participants on our Project Management oriented training courses, to help them achieve or maintain PMI® professional credentials.
The PMI® Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc. 2013