We currently have no scheduled session for this Health, Safety, Security & Environment Training Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
In all steps of designing of pressure equipment related to hydrocarbons and chemical processing and applied in Oil & Gas, Chemical and Process industries, the process safety comes on the top of the list of all considerations. The safety remains to be of utmost importance during operation and maintenance and has to be verified with various methodologies.
This 3-day online training course provides an overview of important elements of process safety as they are often encountered in today’s industrial practice. The emphasis is on engineering design aspects of Process Safety Management and it will highlight the safeguarding aspects of processing equipment inside the plant. Techniques for analyzing and mitigating process safety hazards applicable to Oil & Gas processing will be reviewed. Integration of the concepts required to achieve an optimum approach to Process Safety Engineering is the main goal of this online Oil and Gas training course. Exercises and useful examples will be utilized throughout the training to emphasize the key learning points.
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge online Oil & Gas training course, you will learn how to:
- Understand different aspects of process design that influence process safety
- Appreciate “inherently safer design” for the entire process plant operation
- Evaluate mechanical integrity of process equipment
- Identify hazards associated with process fluids and impact on materials
- Follow code requirements for sizing relief valves to handle relief streams
- Operate Emergency De-Pressuring Systems (EDP) in case of fire and explosions
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operation, Technical Service and Maintenance Professionals
- Technical Professionals responsible for maintenance and repair of equipment
- Professionals involved in inspection and maintenance and repair
- Project Engineers and HSE Professionals
- Technical Professionals dealing with risk assessment and integrity analysis
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Elimination of Hazards through Process Design
- Inherently Safer Design Methodology
- Hazard Associated with Process Equipment
- Design Factors for Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Heat Exchangers
- Selection of Safety Valves for Pressure Vessels and Storage Tanks
- Venting of Tanks and Vessels: Codes, Standards and Best Practices
- Design of Piping System and Accessories: Valves, Fittings, Supports
- Assessment of Material Degradation during In-Life Cycle: Fitness for Service
- Monitoring, Testing and Inspection (NDT)
- Safety Instrumented Systems and Prevention of Fire and Explosions