An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Customer Relationship Management
Developing Customer Relations Strategy
|13 - 17 Nov 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge interactive 5 – day Customer Relationship Management online training course will show you how to take your organization from Good to Great. The Rise (and rise, and rise) of web technologies, of Peer-Review, Price Comparison and auto-switching website have changed the rules of customer engagement irrevocably and forever. The old Marketing books and theories can be torn up. The strategic battleground now is in delivering world-class customer “experiences”. The old models, focusing on Product, Price, Promotion, Place, etc. overlook the fact that the way goods and services are purchased and consumed is now radically different to how they were, even half a generation ago.
Attention-spans are minute, distractions are everywhere, and Social is EVERYTHING. Giving good, even excellent Customer service is no longer anywhere near good enough. The new game is relationships, engagement, dialogues, and world-class experiences. Mapping, planning, and creating these is the purpose of the 5 – day online training course and will take you through the latest science, models, and theories on how to get and stay ahead of the curve in the new 24/7/365 "always-on" competitive landscape.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- Why good enough just won't cut it anymore?
- Why value is a uniquely personal concept (and how to deliver it, time after time)?
- Why emotional and irrational are the new sales models?
- How to carve out a market-defining space for your Enterprise (and how to defend it)?
- How to build world-class experiences that get talked about?
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
The objective is to learn and apply the latest scientific and management thinking to the organization's customer relationships and how to create "Blue Oceans" of strategic differentiation that makes your customers love you and tell others. We will go far beyond "Good service" (it is no longer "good enough') and give you tools and techniques to carve out unique and sustainable market positions for your organization and your products or services.
By the end of this Customer Relationship Management online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand what the true meaning of value is
- Truly understand the mind of the customer; what does he want?
- Learn how to build processes and systems that deliver sustainable and unique customer value over and over again
- Learn how to communicate, using a common, compelling “voice” across multi-channels and media
- Learn how to be compelling and how to create and then capture sustainable value
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
The Customer Experience is everything nowadays, the insights in this PetroKnowledge online training course are vital to anyone interested in customer retention and business growth.
This Customer Relationship Management online training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff
- Team Supervisors
- Department Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Brand Managers
- Public Relation Professionals
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The impact on the organization in attending this Customer Relationship Management online training course is profound, including:
- Deep understanding of customers and why they behave as they do
- Profound knowledge of the purchase processes of customers and their post-purchase dissonance
- Clear processes and systems for categorizing customers and building bespoke-feeling responses to make each interaction feel personal and unique
- Understand of the true meaning of value, how it is created, how it can be destroyed and how to capture it
- A clear understanding of the tools, systems, and processes for engaging with customers, both in the real and virtual worlds
- Practical, actionable tools and processes for repeating customer excellence time and again
The impact of this Customer Relationship Management online training course to the participants are manifold and includes:
- Gain an understanding of how human beings think, behave and react
- Understand how to “read” the mind of the customer to deliver hitherto unrecognized value
- Understand what drives customer behavior and how to satisfy it, every time
- Learn how to develop a common “voice” across all platforms for creating and maintaining a dialogue with customers
- Learn which tools and which techniques to apply to be entirely appropriate in every case
- Learn precisely the steps needed to create compelling, lasting value for your customers, both current and potential
Day One: Quality, Value and Customer Experience
- Quality is in the Eye of the Payer
- The Pursuit of Value, What is it (really)? How do we create it?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Truth and Lies
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – The Irrational Purchaser
- Behavioural Economics – Why (almost) everything you knew about buying and selling is wrong?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Why “Do nothing” is such a powerful driver?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – The Values “Iceberg”
Day Two: Value Creation, Skills and Tools
- Forensic Questioning Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Survey Design
- The Science of Persuasion
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Personality Types
- Communicating Value
Day Three: Customer Profiling Techniques
- Market Segmentation Techniques
- Customer Personae
- Account Classification Techniques
- Finding your Client “Voice” by segment
- “Keep them forever” - Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) Analysis
Day Four: Value Capture
- Building Compelling Value Propositions
- Persuasive Dialogue Techniques
- Getting Your Message Across
- Getting Social – Tools and Techniques for Customer Excellence in a Social World
- Handling Awkward Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Building Quantified Brand Propositions
Day Five: Bringing It All Together
- Competitor Analysis Techniques
- Situational Analysis Tools
- Effective Customer Research Techniques
- Creating an Actionable, Sustainable Customer Service Plan
- Tools, Methods, Systems and Checklists to Stay on Track
- Summary and Close
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›