Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge training course on Market Research and Intelligence is designed to give marketing professionals the marketing tools they need to increase sales, get maximum return from marketing dollars, and strengthen customer loyalty. Market research describes what is occurring as it occurs, so you can react tactically. Market intelligence provides situational insight and interpretation, so that you can anticipate strategically. This training course will help you gain familiarity with both fundamental and state-of-the-art market research design and analysis techniques and procedures. You'll learn how to identify the underlying business issues, design the research programme, collect the data, and analyze the results.
Simply stated, market intelligence uses multiple sources of information to create a broad picture of the company's existing market, customers, problems, competition, and growth potential for new products and services. The competitive advantages afforded by market intelligence are manifold and the risks of not investing in such data can be huge. The core learning objectives in this training course on Market Research and Intelligence will be especially beneficial for delegates who are responsible for planning sales and marketing initiatives to increase revenue growth.
This training course will highlight skills to:
- Develop marketing strategies to build and sustain a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Use marketing research to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Describe the different marketing research data collection methods
- Translate essential business challenges into cogent research objectives that are tied to specific action steps
- Identify the appropriate use of, advertising, sales promotions, and Internet-based communications when developing an integrated marketing campaign