This interactive Advanced Financial Statements Analysis online training course will update and develop your skills of analysing financial information, business activities, and the key risks faced in today’s uncertain economic, political, and physical global business environment. It will guide you through the key steps of analysing financial statements, evaluating new investments, and measuring the performance of your organisation. Throughout this training course, the participants will be able to relate their learning to real-world issues and problems and develop their ability to generate growth and improve profitability, as well as pinpointing problem areas for remedial action and will have the opportunity to acquire financial skills and technical knowledge that will enable them to manage more effectively.
Financial statements – income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flows – are published annually by all organisations. But what do they mean? Are they telling us the truth? How do they enable us to manage our organisations more effectively and more profitably?
You may think your financial knowledge and know-how are adequate and up-to-date – but it probably is not!
It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee – financial awareness really is crucial for all non-financial managers as well as accountants and financial managers.
This PetroKnowledge Advanced Financial Statements Analysis online training course will highlight:
- The value of the annual report and accounts and other sources of key financial information
- Use of a range of tools and techniques to analyse and evaluate financial position and financial performance
- Effective acquisition and use of financial resources
- Analysis and valuation of capital investment projects and businesses
- Analysis and management of a business and financial risk