An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Advanced Social Media Training
Relating to Customers and Stakeholders through
|04 - 08 Sep 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Advanced Social Media Online Training Course is designed to bring you up to speed on the latest techniques that are guaranteed to improve social media activities. This will focus on understanding what will get audiences to engage with and share their social media content.
We spend lots of time practicing content creation and social interaction skills in a fun and accessible way, so delegates leave confident in their own abilities and able to apply new skills the moment they return to their desks.
This PetroKnowledge Advanced Social Media online training course highlights:
- Using social media effectively for marketing, public relations, HR, sales and customer service
- Social media planning that meets audience needs and delivers business objectives
- Building audience relationships via social media that strengthen brand and reputation
- Creating engaging content audiences pay attention to and share with others
- Staying up-to-date with emerging topics, trends and technologies on social media
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Advanced Social Media Training online training course, participants will be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and behaviors:
- Advising leaders on social media strategy and plans
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, et al for business
- Finding and connecting with target audiences
- Confidence in responding to audiences online to shape opinions
- Creating and optimizing words and images that go viral
- Writing that grabs attention and creates conversations
- Researching online trends to stay relevant
Who is this Training Course for?
Professionals who use social media for business and wish to improve their performance as well as understanding of the latest techniques.
This PetroKnowledge Advanced Social Media Training course is ideal for journalists and practitioners working in marketing, public relations, customer service, customer relations, HR, employee communications, media relations, community relations and public affairs.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location
Participants will return to their organizations able to both advise on social media strategy and manage campaigns that integrate effectively with other business communication activities, including:
- Advising leaders on social media options
- Platforms and strategies that are appropriate to the organization and audiences
- Developing social media plans and campaigns that support business vision, mission and values
- Responding to audience participation and feedback on social media to strengthen loyalty
- Evaluating activities to demonstrate the value to the organization in terms of finances, operations, reputation and customer satisfaction
Participants will hear and discuss latest social media techniques and best practices, plus have opportunities to analyze their own social media strategies and activities, including:
- Developing social media activities and campaigns that engage audiences
- Listening to conversations, tapping into key trends and topical subjects
- Defining and targeting key audiences, influencers, opinion former's and interest communities
- Finding the best angles and language to hook people and build engagement
- Uploading and publicizing really engaging stories, creating conversations, driving word of mouth
- Responding to comments and feedback in a way that positively builds relationships
Day One: Overview of Social Media
- The Current Social Media Landscape – What is hot and what’s not?
- How to Keep-up with Continuous Changes in Social Media including Emerging Technologies, Automation and Avatars
- Choosing between the Raft of Social Media Options - platforms, channels and apps
- Choosing between the Wide Variety of Tools to Create Social Media Content including Blogs, Slides, Video, Info-graphics, Quizzes and Podcasts
- Demystifying Jargon and Following Online Etiquette
- Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- The Place of Social Media in Customer Relationships, Customer Service, Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Public Relations and Marketing
Day Two: Building an Effective Social Media Strategy
- Analyzing How Your Organization Uses Social Media to Engage - What is working and what is not working?
- Understanding Who Wants to Connect with your Organization on Social Media - What do they want to hear and what do you want to tell them?
- Developing Social Media Objectives and Proving They Deliver Business Benefits
- Creating a Balanced Portfolio of Social Media Channels to Reach Audiences
- Scheduling Social Media Activities so they Integrate with other Corporate Activities
- Monitoring and Measuring Social Media Activities to Demonstrate they are Effective
Day Three: Reaching and Influencing Audiences
- Profiling Audiences and Targeting Influencers and Opinion Formers
- Creating an Emotional Connection with Humor, Human Interest and Storytelling
- Ensuring Relevance with Breaking News, Experiences and Personal Exchanges
- Reaching-out to Passive Audiences who Lurk rather than Engage
- Capitalizing on Employees’ Social Influence through Word of Mouth and Personal Relationships
- Helping Employees to Become Effective Social Media Ambassadors
Day Four: Creating Content that is Shareable and Shared
- Understanding What Makes Grabs Attention and Hooks People In
- How to Create Conversations and Drive Word of Mouth
- Tips to Create Engaging Content Audiences Find Interesting, Relevant and Useful
- Using a Precise to Structure Content and a Calendar to Timetable Publication
- Developing Great Visual Aids, Images and Videos that Go Viral
- Messaging that Works Across Multiple Channels and Drives Traffic to Your Ultimate Destination
- Creating Content that can be Adapted for Different Media and Channels
- Writing Skills Practice including Headline Writing and Finding the Best Tone of Voice
Day Five: Searching & Listening Techniques
- Using Social Media for Research
- Monitoring What Competitors are Doing on Social Media
- Tapping into Trends and Current Themes
- Listening-in and Participating-in Conversations
- Choosing the Best Keywords and Hashtags
- Writing Great Comments and Captions on Instagram, et. al.
- When and How to Respond to Comments and Feedback
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›
Oxford Management Centre
Our collaboration with Oxford Management Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›
Our collaboration with Koukash Consultancy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›