Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge training course provides the requirements for the design, fabrication, installation, testing and safety aspects of operation and maintenance of gas transmission and distribution piping systems including gas pipelines, gas compressor stations, gas metering and regulation stations, gas mains, and service lines up to the outlet of the customer’s meter set assembly.
Furthermore, the requirements of ASME B31.8 applicable to the elements of piping systems, including but not limited to pipe, valves, fittings, flanges, bolting, gaskets, regulators, pressure vessels, pulsation dampeners, and relief valves are exhaustively
This training course will feature:
- Piping System Components and Fabrication
- Considerations for material specifications, pipe manufacturing and pipe joining
- The pressures design formula for internal and external stress
- Construction, Welding, Assembly Inspection and testing
- Explain the requirements for Operation and Maintenance
- Pipeline repair techniques
- Elements of pipeline integrity
- Explain the causes and modes of pipeline failure related to internal or external corrosion
- Requirements for the offshore pipeline related to materials, inspection, testing, Operation and Maintenance procedures
- Requirements for the sour gas service