An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Auditing Oil & Gas Industry
Quality Management Systems
Enhance your Knowledge in the Principles and
Practice of Effective Quality Management Systems
|30 Oct - 03 Nov 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Petroknowledge online training course on Management Systems Auditor training seminar will give attendees a thorough in-depth knowledge of the International ISO management system standards on quality (ISO 9001:2015), environment (ISO 14001:2015) and occupational health and safety (ISO 45001:2018).
Attendees will be given a detailed understanding of how to audit both supplier companies and their own organisation. The emphasis on the results of auditing will be a focus for delegates to assist their own organisations in achieving improved performance in their businesses in the three given areas of quality, environment and health and safety, leading to improved profitability.
This Management Systems Auditor training course is designed to involve all course delegates with a substantial number of team learning exercises.
This online training seminar will highlight:
- Understanding of the latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Audit planning
- Audit performance to focus on business risk areas
- Audit reporting focusing on added value to delegates’ businesses
- Organisational improvement techniques
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
This online training course is intended to give delegates the ability to:
- Understand all ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 clauses and sub-clauses
- Be able to explain to colleagues any detail of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Plan, conduct and report management system audits
- Be a driving force in an organisation’s improvement processes
- Audit supplier companies to advise on improvement
- Plan and perform added value management system audits focusing on improvement
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This Petroknowledge online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers keen to see how to initiate improvement and increased profitability in operations and improvement in environment and health and safety
- Operations’ Managers needing to gain an understanding of enhanced control and departmental improvements
- Younger Professionals wishing to gain a detailed knowledge of ALL areas of their organisation and the potential for improvement (auditing will take them to departments and activities which they would not normally see)
- Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Managers wishing to enhance their knowledge of how to better manage their specialty staff and departments
- Junior quality, environmental and health and safety staff needing to gain a better understanding of the principles and detail of management system standards and the beneficial impact these can have on an organisation
- Purchasing Managers who need to assess suppliers for consistency and good performance (by auditing)
- All staff involved in receiving third party certification auditors
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organisation will gain precise knowledge in how to improve:
- Operational performance
- Environmental performance
- Health and safety performance
Participants will increase their personal knowledge of and performance abilities as follows:
- Understanding good management practice in quality, environment and health and safety
- Passing on best practice knowledge to staff they meet during audits
- Documenting and presenting to management observations and concerns in a concise manner so that improvement can be ascertained
- Advising their own organisation in improvement in quality, environment and health and safety
- Advising supplier organisations in improvement in quality, environment and health and safety
- Gaining knowledge of parts of their organisation that they would not normally see, thus offering themselves a greater flexibility to take on responsibilities in a wider range of departments
Day One: Quality Management System (QMS) Audit
- ISO 29001:2010 and 9001:2015 QMS International Standards
- Review of 29001 Clauses 4-8 and 9001 Clause 9 Internal Audit Requirements
- Quality System Requirements
- Types and Levels of QMS Internal Audits
- Documentation in the Quality Management System
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
Day Two: Audit Preparation and Setup
- Terminology and Definitions
- Audit Concepts and Principles
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
- Producing Audit Programme and Procedure
- Audit Terms of Reference
- Interview and Note-taking Skills
Day Three: Conducting an Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Process
- Creation of Effective Audit Checklists
- Communications during Audit
- QMS Documentation Review
- Key Personnel Interviews
- Physical Site Observation
Day Four: Preparing Audit Report
- Review of Non-conformities and Observations
- Audit Findings and Conclusions
- Preparation of Internal Audit Report
- Corrective Action Plan
- Presentation of Audit Report
- Monitoring and Close-out of Non-conformities
Day Five: Review of Internal Audit Process & Assessment
- Review of Internal Audit Process
- Review of Internal Audit Reporting
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›
Oxford Management Centre
Our collaboration with Oxford Management Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›