This Budgeting, Planning & Management Reporting online training course provides participants with key cost awareness and budgetary skills, which are essential for managing and controlling resources in times of increasing global competition where the budgets are inextricably linked with both the achievement of strategic objectives as well as with evaluation of future and initiatives.
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses often encounter planning and financial difficulties as a result of either inadequate planning, lack of understanding of the business, or errors within the compilation of the budgets. Ineffective management reports heighten the challenge in collating inputs to the budget and use of budgeted information.
In addressing these issues, this online training course is relevant for those professionals & analysts facing the difficult challenge of improving performance while reducing costs of those processes for which there are accountable.
This PetroKnowledge Budgeting, Planning& Management Reporting online training course enables participants to:
- Link budgeting and costing with strategy execution
- Understand the critical factors which have an impact on business processes
- Discuss about modern system of cost analysis for budgeting purposes
- Master the budgeting and financial skills required for better decision-making
- Identify sources of financial and operational data to support the budgeting process
- Explore the best practices required to manage the multiple organizational performances