Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Whether you are new into maintenance planning or you have been doing maintenance planning and scheduling for a while, this Petroknowledge Certificate course in maintenance planning training seminar will give you the knowledge, insights, and skills that are most valuable to your career.
Maintenance planning plays a critical role within the overall physical asset management processes yet, many organisations are still struggling to get it implemented properly and reap the benefits that it brings. Understanding the processes behind this operational level strategy, enables you to identify the gaps in your personal skill set and in your organisation so that you can acquire and apply whatever is outstanding to the benefit of yourself and your organisation. As a result of your participation in this Maintenance Planning training seminar, you will also understand your role and responsibilities to within an effective maintenance planning function.
This Petroknowledge online training seminar places the emphasis on the following key processes and techniques of maintenance planning that are necessary to sustain the reliability of our assets.
This virtual training seminar will highlight:
- The foundation of an efficient planning function
- An object-based approach to programmed maintenance development
- Planning work for safety, quality and efficiency
- Scheduling work with operational continuity in mind
- Bridging the gap between operations to the maintenance scheduling
- Developing one-page performance indicator reports to drive improvement
- Eliminating equipment defects through detection, disclosure, planning, scheduling and execution