Why Choose this Training Course?
Participants to the “Coring and Conventional Core Analysis” course are those who want to enrich their geological, geophysical, petrophysical and reservoir engineering knowledge and experience with some real rock data and knowing where this data is coming from and how they were interpreted in addition to the in-depth background on how to maximize the usage of such 3d real data in hand.
By choosing this PetroKnowledge training course, all attendees will differentiate between good and bad data, how to retrieve what they need from core reports, link their work and interpretation to solid conclusive material especially for facies, zonation and petrophysical parameters.
All attendees will have a strong background on knowing what analysis, lab work, and even type of methods used to request once the core is ready as well as having a good quality control scheme on presented data by the coring company.
One thing that is very important for both geologist and reservoir engineers is to have a reasonable justification and explanation to some odd reservoir behavior and ambiguities.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Why we need a core and what is the maximum we can get from it
- How to have a good core and accurate analysis
- The application of core data and analysis onto reservoir rock evaluation
- How core can help explaining odd reservoir behavior and ambiguities
- All type of tools and lab analysis that we can have, what they provide per reservoir type
- All core interpreted data linked to environment of deposition, modeling and volumetric