Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The petroleum industry must constantly face new challenges. Oil and gas companies should create value with uncertain prices, technical and environmental obstacles, and increasingly hard-to-find resources in a complex global trade system. In this PetroKnowledge online training course, we discuss the art and science of decision making in modern petroleum organizations with an emphasis on methods, data analytics, and human aspects. The training course covers applications from oil and gas exploration and production to midstream and downstream projects.
For an effective learning experiences, we use Microsoft Excel, and to some extent, Spreadsheet simulation software.
This PetroKnowledge Online Training course will highlight:
- The value chain in petroleum industry and their data analysis needs
- decision making processes and tools
- Human biases in decision making
- The role of information, statistics, and modern analytics in decision making
- Applications in exploration, development, production, and transportation of petroleum