This Dynamic Leadership in the Oil and Gas Industry online training course has been specifically designed to equip Leaders in this highly dynamic and agile environment with the essential leading-edge tools, techniques, skills, and psychological insight to lead in today’s world, ready for tomorrow. This highly engaging, intensive, and interactive training course will accelerate your Leadership development to lead in the agile and highly active Oil, Gas and Petrochemical environment. This 10-day training course is primarily of two-halves.
Module 1: The first part of the online training course is identifying your Leadership approach using a Leadership Profile, the importance of Leadership values & behaviors, the psychology and science of leadership, influence, and Emotional Intelligence. It will focus on interpersonal skills, performance management, radical innovation, rapid decision-making techniques, accountable decision making, as well as leadership in multi-diverse/cultural workspace.
Module 2: The second part will provide the Strategic, Tactical & Operational Leadership, impacting / managing organization changes, obtaining organization commitment, risk analysis, project strategy, financial management, scenario planning, cross-influence, team management, building high performance team, handling team conflict and difficult team situations. It will conclude with the importance of being a Safety Leader in the organization, setting the values and standards to embody the safety culture and ensure operational excellence in the industry.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- The key factors to be a Leader, and how these can be developed and maximized leadership profile.
- Powerful tools and techniques to improve rapid problem solving, decision making and increase innovation and creativity.
- Adopt psychological insights to improve interpersonal, self-control, conflict and crisis situations
- Lead with strategy, operational and tactical know-how, to increase team and organizational performance
- The main factors involved in risk, project and financial management as well adopting AGILE approaches, as well as the importance of being a Safety Leader in the industry.