Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This highly interactive PetroKnowledge Effective Contractor Management online training course will ensure that delegates understand how contractor management will fit in the Asset Management context - how to select the right contractor and contract type which suits your sourcing strategy and how to manage and monitor the results. Further, topics such as risk management, safety-health-environment aspects, partnerships, negotiating, people management (winning the hearts of the people) and applying contracts in a complex project environment (Turnkey contracts, Public Private Partnerships PPP) will be considered in this PetroKnowledge Contracts Management online training course.
Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss the existing contracts used in the organization. Through a combination of formal lectures and group work, delegates will leave the PetroKnowledge training course with the tools to make contracts and contract management highly effective.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- Sourcing Strategy within Asset Management
- Contract types inclusive Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Design & Construct (D&C)
- Selecting the Best Contractor – procurement aspects
- Risk Management & SHE
- Monitoring & Managing Performance with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Negotiating the Contract
- Contractor Management in a Project Environment – Turnkey, PPP Contracts
- Managing the Behaviour of People to Get Sustainable Results
- Continuous Improvement Aspects