An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Effective Corporate Communication
for the Oil & Gas Industries
|25 - 29 Sep 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Online PetroKnowledge Training seminar “Effective Corporate Communication for the Oil and Gas Industries” encourages managers, communications and marketing professionals to review and refresh their communications practice to fit for the years ahead. Effective communication is a critical component in the oil and gas industry but is often undervalued by industry leaders.
Safety is a major concern with large, potentially hazardous equipment and processes. So, maintaining a safe working environment is vital. This is a matter of organisational culture - and culture is critically affected by corporate communication. Employee engagement and team ethos are key to resilience and productivity. Our fast-paced course will cover and integrate these themes to help you face the uncertainties of a turbulent future.
This training course will highlight:
- The changing landscape 10-20 years out
- Stakeholder mapping and management
- Engaging your internal audience
- Creating campaigns and content that sticks
- Communicating in a regulated market
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
The objectives of this PetroKnowledge training programme are:
- To improve understanding of the evolving role of communications in the Oil and Gas industry
- To tailor a reputation in line with emerging risks and opportunities
- To help participants seamlessly merge traditional and new media strategies and tactics
- To provide an opportunity to update your skills and knowledge
- To help participants tell the story of the Oil and Gas Industry more positively
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course on Effective Corporate Communication for the Oil and Gas Industries is suitable for anyone who perceives their role as a communicator in the oil and gas industry. The programme is especially ideal for:
- Public Relations Officers
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Corporate Communications Practitioners
- Public Affairs Professionals
- Marketing Officers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The company will benefit in the following ways:
- Deepen your commitment to developing plans which are nimble and responsive
- Heighten your understanding of communicating in a regulated market
- Share your communication story with other industry players
- Expand your influence within the industry
The personal benefits to be derived from attending this online training programme include the following:
- A greater understanding of the status of the creeping anti-oil and gas sentiment
- Improved understanding of how to target specific audiences and assess outcomes
- A greater understanding of how to improve social media presence
- Improved writing skills
- Enhanced level of confidence to "break-in" to Media outlets
Day One: The Changing Landscape 10-20 Years Out
- Where Are We Now – A communications audit
- Exploring the Oil and Gas Industry 20 Years Out
- Significant Issues – Climate Change, Regulation, Green Energy
- Political Influencing
- Activists and NGOs
- Using PESTLE - Academic and social intelligence
Day Two: Stakeholder Mapping and Management
- Stakeholder mapping and segmentation
- Touchpoints and Moments of Truth
- Influencer programmes
- Situational Stakeholders and campaign planning
- Message mapping and the message house
- Personalisation and POEM – Mixing Paid, Owned, and Earned Media
Day Three: Engaging Your Internal Audience
- The Importance of Staff Engagement
- Leading Employee Engagement from The Top
- The role of informal peer-to-peer communication
- Developing your Culture
- Turning Employees into Advocates
- Communicating during a Crisis and Beyond
Day Four: Creating Campaigns and Content that Stick
- The Pillars of Strategy
- Thought Leadership
- Psychology, problem-solving and persuasion
- The Role of CSR and cause-related marketing
- Managing brand perceptions
- Measuring the effectiveness of your content
Day Five: Communicating in a Regulated Market
- Positioning in an uncertain world
- Political intelligence and forecasting
- Living in the Blogosphere
- Voice and Video – The world of web 3.0
- The Power of Stories
- Encouraging Stakeholders to Tell Your Story
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›
Oxford Management Centre
Our collaboration with Oxford Management Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›
The Energy Training Centre
Our collaboration with The Energy Training Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›
Our collaboration with Koukash Consultancy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›