Why Choose this Training Course?
“In any transaction that matters whether it’s between lovers, between parent and child, between salesman and client, between doctor and patient, between suspect and interrogator, between adversaries at an election, emotion is what we’re looking for. Emotions tell us what matters.” – Paul Ekman
It is established that we do business with people that we know, like and trust. Whether you are a manager, negotiator, facilitator, or parent, developing your emotional skills and interacting constructively with others is vital to the success of building successful relationships.
The PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar will give you the tools, techniques, and approaches to become the master of your emotions and ensure that they are working for you, and not against you.
You will develop your behaviour analysis abilities and enhance your skills in reading others through verbal and non-verbal cues. You will learn how to use this advanced competency to gain deeper insights into the thoughts and feelings of those you interact with and aid you in building constructive and positive relationships.
This PetroKnowledge Emotional Skills and Competencies training seminar will highlight:
- A brief history of emotions and why they are vital to our survival
- A simple framework for developing your emotional skills
- Developing your ability to analyse the verbal and non-verbal behaviours of others and their credibility using real participants in live exercises
- Learning how to spot Micro-expressions using Dr. Paul Ekman’s pioneering training techniques
- Employing an effective conversation management model, so you are equipped for all types of encounters