An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Fleet Safety Management Training
Developing an Effective Fleet Safety Program
|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge Fleet Safety Management online training course is designed to help the delegates understand the importance of Fleet Safety for their business operations, especially in these challenging times where the mobility is under hurdles of multiple challenges, as losses from transportation incidents are significant and include death, injury, wage losses, hiring and training expenses, higher insurance. Premiums, property damage, and business losses.
Supply Chains all over the world are affected and as the logistics and transportation costs can account for more than 70% of organizations Supply Chain costs and are related to many risks and disruptions, and many disruptions are unfortunately caused by accidents, adequate Fleet Safety management is essential for optimal execution of delivery of goods and transport of people.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- Importance of having Fleet Safety Plan
- Requirements regarding the use of vehicle and transport of personnel
- Adequate qualification standards and driver selection
- Driver training requirements for the organizations and international transport
- Appropriate way of driver behavior monitoring and evaluation
- Incident investigation and reporting
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge online training course, you will learn to:
- Embed safety culture in your fleet
- Develop a fleet safety plan
- Comply with the requirements for driver training and evaluation
- Prepare for the upcoming requirements regarding the professional drivers
- Adequately select the vehicles for the fleet
- Properly investigate and report incidents and use lessons learned
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge online training course is designed for all professionals involved in Supply Chain and Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Management, as well as project planning, as well as the traffic police, judiciary involved in traffic cases and people working and managing vehicle inspection facilities.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Improve and perfect Fleet Safety Management Planning
- Reduce and strive to eliminate risks and costs of the incidents within your fleet
- Implement modern international standards governing fleet safety and driver training
- Understand the principles of driver selection, training and retention
- Develop and implement industry specific requirements for driver training
- Adhere to the state-of-the-art vehicle maintenance program
- Implement new technologies for fleet and driver management and improvement
- Plan for the comprehensive system from the delivery start to vehicle return and maintenance
- Implement incident investigation which will help you learn for the future
- Let your fleet be your revenue item instead of your cost
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates