Why Choose this Training Course?
Flow assurance is the application of multiple disciplines to ensure economic rates of flow from the hydrocarbon reservoir to a production facility over the life of a field and in any environment. A variety of problems can be encountered to the detriment of the piping system and associated equipment.
As an example, multiphase mixtures of oil, natural gas, water and deposits are normally piped between the reservoir and the surface. In addition, the flow regime may change at different sections of the pipeline. All these issues can lead to a multitude of pipeline failures including corrosion, erosion and blockage, etc.
This 5-day intensive Flow Assurance training course provides participants with fundamental knowledge about variety of disciplines that are required to safely and economically transport the process throughout different sections of the piping system. This is particularly beneficial for any company hoping to avoid the high maintenance and failure costs associated with process transport.
This training course will feature:
- Process flow regimes, influence and mitigation
- Structural integrity of piping systems
- Environmental concerns and control
- Pipeline corrosion principles, control and protection
- Influence of substance formation, hydrates, waxes, etc.
- Pipeline inspection, maintenance and cleaning