Why Choose this Training Course?
This 5-Day accelerated PetroKnowledge online training course is designed to give delegates a comprehensive picture of the global energy obtained through fossil fuels and renewal sources. The overall dynamics of global energy industry are explained with the supply-demand dynamics of fossil fuels, their price volatility, and the associated geopolitics.
The energy sources include crude oil, natural gas, LNG, refined products, and renewables – solar, wind, hydro, and nuclear energy. The focus on the issues to be considered on the sales, marketing, trading and special focus on the price risk management.
In this Global Energy Markets & Pricing online training course, the participants will gain the technical knowledge and business acumen on the key subjects:
- Understand the basic Upstream practices of crude oil, natural gas and LNG and their transportation, sales, marketing and trading
- Ascertain the manufacturing of refined products, the measures of refinery margin, refinery economics, and sales and trade of refined products
- Recognize the growth potential for each of the renewables, solar, wind, hydro, geothermal, nuclear
- Measure the Levelized Cost of energy for fossil fuels and Renewables, be cognizant of comparative merits and demerits
- Recognize the issues with supply demand imbalance, price volatility, logistics and the art of trade for crude oil, refined products, natural gas and LNG
- Understand the Price Risk Management, measuring risk, the forward, futures and swap markets
- Determine the legal and regulatory issues relating to international, the US, UK and Singapore markets
- Understand the technical innovations, challenges & future trends in the global energy industry dynamics