Crisis Management Team (CMT) and Emergency Response Team (ERT) Leaders need access to the right information, at the right time, and at the right level of detail, to make the right decisions. The value of good crisis leadership has been proven over past years. It is accepted that the increasing range of potential incidents and emergencies which could affect business, disrupt production and affect global reputation are becoming increasingly complicated.
This ICS 300 Incident Command System training course will teach you that strategic crisis management is the identification, selection and implementation of yours, and the organisation’s goals and objectives, and how utilising your authentic Leadership qualities you will be able to deliver great outcomes so successfully dealing with any Crisis. This training course will provide professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to manage and lead teams and organisations before, during, and after a crisis or emergency.
It is important to understand that situational awareness in crisis situations — being aware of one’s surroundings and identifying potential threats and dangerous situations — is more of a mindset than a hard skill. Because of this, situational awareness is something that should be practiced by not only highly-trained government agents or specialized security teams, but by all professional involved with crisis management.
This Petroknowledge ICS 300 Incident Command System training course will highlight:
- How to be successful in the critical areas of Emergency Response
- Utilising the Five Levels of Leadership to get the maximum from your Teams
- Various characteristics you need to learn to be an effective Crisis Leader
- How to avoid mismanagement and so make a bad situation worse
- Rapidly establishing options, making judgements, redefining standards
- Analysis of the human factor, psychological readiness, discipline & leadership