An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Innovative Root Cause Analysis
Analyzing and Solving Problems in the Most Efficient and Effective Way
|27 Nov - 01 Dec 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online training Course?
To maximize reliability and availability of assets against minimum costs, problems need to be solved fast and effectively, as well as permanently prevented in the future. However, “jumping to conclusions”, “trial and error” and “jumping to solutions” are well known pitfalls in daily practice. In this rapid changing world, with trends like Industry 4.0, robotics, big data, machine-learning, etc., complex problem solving is recognized as the most important skill in future jobs (source: World Economic Forum).
The online training course Innovative Root Cause Analysis (iRCA) will give you the knowledge and skills to prioritize, describe, analyse, solve and prevent all problems, regardless the complexity. The comprehensive and scalable RATIO-approach and innovative RATIO-methods like Event Mapping, Problem Analysis and Human Factor Analysis are recognized by many as best practice.
This online training course will highlight:
- The increasing relevance of root cause analysis methods
- A comprehensive and generic approach for every problem to solve and prevent
- Innovative and highly effective methods to support this approach eg Event Mapping, Problem Analysis and Human Factor Analysis
- An extensive list of practical ideas for effective application and implementation of RCA in daily practice
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the increasing necessity of using sound methods for root cause analysis
- Involve the right people in the right way in any analysis
- Prioritize problems and determine the best approach to solve them
- Solve and prevent any technical, production, quality or other incident or problem more rapidly and effectively
- Communicate and present analysis, solutions and recommendations with maximum understanding and acceptance
- Apply and implement the methods learned in daily practice immediately after the online training
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Engineering and Technical Managers and Supervisors from any industry
- Operations and Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors
- Maintenance-, reliability-, process-, quality- and plant engineers
- Maintenance Planners and Coordinators
- Foremen and Team leaders
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
By attending this online training course, your organization will get sustainable results:
- Issues and problems will be analysed to the full extend and presented in a holistic, visual and therefore easy to understand way
- Complex problems will be solved more rapidly and more effectively, preventing recurrence and providing tangible contribution to business performance
- The structured approach for solving problem will enhance communication and collaboration between all people involved
- Colleagues of your participant will start asking the right questions as well, triggered by the questions they did not hear before
- The methods presented, enables the organisation to significantly improve any existing continuous improvement approach
By attending this online training course, the participants will:
- Understand the increasing importance of problem-solving skills
- Learn about their own pitfalls while solving problems
- Be skilled to describe, analyse, solve, and prevent any issue or problem in daily practice
- Improve their communications skills by asking the right questions, being able to reformulate effectively and write very specific answers
- Gain many ideas about the way the problem-solving methods could be used and best implemented in practice
- Significantly improve their personal effectiveness and boost their future career opportunities
Day One: Introduction
- Introduction to the program
- Introduction: RCA
- Introduction: Generic Approaches for RCA (8D, A3, DAMIC and RATIO)
- Introduction: RCA methods (5 Why, Ishikawa, Fault tree, Apollo, etc.)
- Introduction: RATIO-approach
- Introduction: Case and Demo
Day Two: Prioritize and Reflect on your Problem
- Theory and exercises to prioritize problems
- Theory: RATIO-step - Reflect
- Introduction case to determine the root cause
- Theory and exercise: 5-Why
- Theory and exercises: Event Mapping
Day Three: Analyse Technical Problems
- Theory: RATIO-step - Analyse
- Theory: Problem Analysis - Describe the problem (IS/IS-NOT) and determine true cause(s)
- Theory in additional methods to determine possible causes e.g. Ishikawa-diagram and Characteristics and changes
- Exercises in Problem Analysis
- Completion of Event Map with outcome of Problem Analysis
Day Four: Analyse Complex Technical Problems and Human or Organizational Problems
- Theory of common and special causes
- Theory and exercises for handling startup problems, recurring problems and other complex problems
- Theory and demo Cusum
- Theory and exercise of Human Factor Analysis
- Completion of Event Map with outcome of Human Factor Analysis
Day Five: Determine, Implement, Observe and Evaluate Solutions
- Theory: RATIO-steps - Target determine alternative and best solutions, Implement solutions and Observe and Evaluate results
- Exercise of full RCA with RATIO-approach and methods
- Application of RATIO-approach and -methods in daily practice (when/how to use)
- Guideline and many practical ideas for successful implementation of RCA
- Evaluation and closure of online training
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›