An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Integrated Production Modelling / Digital Oilfield
IPM Software Use and Optimization
|18 - 22 Sep 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Integrated Production Modelling / Digital Oilfield online training course addresses the Integrated Production Modelling as the tool that allows the integration of people and tools leading to effective field management. IPM spans through reservoir engineering, production technology and process engineering; providing and ideal platform to exchange views and hence landing on the optimum way for field development. Within this online training course the delegates will be guided through the use of different software, with the focus on Petroleum Experts (Petex) IPM suite of tools: GAP, GAP TRANSIENT, PROSPER, MBAL, PVTP, REVEAL, MOVE and RESOLVE, which can be run together seamlessly, allowing the engineer to design complete field models.
The online training course covers major elements of Digital oilfield implementation, which elevates organization level by aligning people, processes, and technology. The digital oilfield as a paradigm is a platform designed to integrate live data streams as continuous input to engineering models. The capabilities of Digital Oilfield stand out in management of big data, customization of automated engineering workflows of variously intensity levels, and production of actionable information for timely decision making.
The online training course focuses on the digitalization drives that support proper planning and simulation enabling the speedier resolution of risks and issues that might arise in the oilfield.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- The integrated production modelling approach principles and practices
- Digital oilfield management
- Global Optimization and Field Management Rules within the system
- Disintegrated data use
- DOF construction and deployment cycle
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will learn to:
- Digitalize oilfields
- Understand the use of IPM software
- Streamline oilfield management
- Solve the issues within the digital realm of oilfields
- Optimize oilfield development and management
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course is designed for the multitude of professionals within the oil and gas industry, and it is wide ranging as it covers all the aspects of digitalization within the oil and gas industries and the emergence of digital economy.
This Integrated Production Modelling / Digital Oilfield online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Digital transformation managers
- Project managers
- CEOs, CTOs, CFOs
- Anyone involved in planning, exploration, reservoir engineering, exploration and production
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Organizations will greatly benefit from:
- Introduction and use of digital transformation within the oil and gas industry
- Reduction of repetitive activities
- Creation of digital twins of the oilfields
- Identification of issues within the virtual realm before they appear on the site
- Early risk identification and mitigation
- Adaptable optimisation
The delegates attending this PetroKnowledge online training course will greatly benefit from:
- Immersing into the new digital age
- Knowledge of IPM software use and implementation
- Risk management and quality control with the digital tools and techniques
- Improved collaboration between the professionals from different disciplines
- Emerging technologies like digital twins and 7D BIM
Day One: Integrated Production Modelling
- The digitalization drives
- The IPM suite of tools
- Advanced integration
- Multiphase network modelling
- Transient wells, flowlines, and networks
Day Two: Reservoir Engineering within IPM
- Well nodal analysis
- Pipeline nodal analysis
- Analytical reservoir engineering
- Specialized reservoir studies
Day Three: Leading Digital Culture in Integrated Production Modelling
- Digitizing the industry
- Oil and gas
- Structural modeling
- Thermodynamics fluid characterization
- Monitoring the whole lifecycle through the digital twin
- Comparison with Schlumberger software
Day Four: Benefits Realization Cycle in Digital Oilfields
- Vertical integration
- Value realization
- Digital oilfield structure
- DOF investment
- BO Validation using an equation of state
Day Five: Digital Field Integrated Model
- Model creation
- Well test analysis
- Optimization workflows
- Building visual workflows
- Operating a digital oil field system in real‐time
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates