|18 - 22 Oct 2021
||London - UK
|17 - 21 Oct 2022
||London - UK
Why Choose this Training Course?
Natural gas is the most energy efficient fossil fuel— it offers important energy saving benefits when it is used instead of oil or coal. It is also a source of hydrocarbons for petrochemical feedstock and a major source of elemental sulfur. Its popularity as an energy source is expected to grow substantially in the future because natural gas can help achieve two important energy goals for the twenty-first century— providing the sustainable energy supplies and services needed for social and economic development and reducing adverse impacts on global climate and the environment in general.
This interactive, applications-driven 5-day PetroKnowledge training course will highlight the added value that International Gas Business can offer a professional, including the necessary technical, commercial, and business management training.
This training course will feature:
- The fundamentals of natural gas extraction, purification, transportation, market dynamics, pricing and its business economics
- Strong perspective of the natural gas industry from wellheads to market
- Wide array of technical, commercial, contractual business transactions
- Technical and economic success factors in business to support strategic initiatives; to mitigate risk; and to direct operational decision making
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how natural gas is found in nature and how gas wells are developed
- Gain better understanding of the dynamics of the entire natural gas value chain addition from wellhead to the burner tip
- Recognize the major and common processes of the natural gas plants, and understand technical process drawings
- Determine various methods used to purify natural gas
- Understand the oil and gas facilities terminology
- Recognize how gas processing fits into the value chain for hydrocarbon products and identify the key issues at the plants
- Distinguish the difference between various gas conditioning and processing technologies, and decide which technique should be used based on the process
- Understand the principles of gas measurement and common measurement devices Discuss the market’s needs for NGL, LPG, ethane, propane and butane
- Understand the pipeline transfer
- Learn economic evaluation benchmarks and determine return on investments
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Development managers
- Corporate Planning professionals
- Geoscience & Engineering professionals
- Supply Planners & Scheduling professionals
- Government regulators
- Law professionals
- Tax & Finance advisors
- Auditing personnel
- Compliance officers
- Equity analyst and Bankers
- Joint Venture officers
- Negotiators and Contracting professionals
- Trading professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The daily workshops will be highly interactive and participative. Participants will learn by active participation throughout the programme through the use of programme materials, case study exercises, quizzes, training videos and discussion of business cases issues in their organizations.