An Intensive 10-Day Online Training Course
The 10-Day Training Course on
International Oil & Gas Business Management
Effective and Efficient Operations from Wellhead to Consumer
|21 Aug - 01 Sep 2023||Online||$7,900|
|09 - 20 Oct 2023||Online||$7,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Oil and Gas are considered among the world's most valuable resources. The Oil and Gas industry plays a critical role in driving the global economy. Petroleum itself is used for numerous products, in addition to serving as the world's primary fuel source.The processes and systems involved in producing and distributing Oil and Gas are highly complex, capital-intensive, and require state-of-the-art technology.
Crude oil is rarely used as produced. It is refined to make "white" products—liquefied petroleum gas (cooking gas), gasoline, kerosene, and diesel—and residual fuel oil. Worldwide, demand for white products is growing much more rapidly than for residual fuel oil (used to generate electricity or heat).
As the oil industry faces challenges related to climate change, alternative energies, energy substitutions and adverse changes in the quality of available downstream feedstocks, it recognizes the need for managers who have a comprehensive and broad understanding of the industry, including economics, evaluation and decision-making skills and who understand the issues that face the Oil and Gas industries in the future.
This PetroKnowledge, The 10-Day International Oil & Gas Business Management online training seminar will provide a basis for functional managers and those whose experience has been limited to a particular area of the industry, to prepare for additional responsibilities by providing a broad base of knowledge covering the total spectrum of the Oil and Gas business and specific skills related to the evaluation of opportunities and enhanced decision-making.
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge online Oil & Gas training course, you will learn how to:
- Understand all of the value-added steps from the well to the consumer
- Gain an understanding of the ways the Oil and Gas industries have organized to operate effectively and efficiently
- Learn the details of gas processing
- Learn how crude oil is processed into transportation fuels
- Understand the fundamental economic calculus of both the upstream and downstream Oil and Gas industries
- Develop the skills necessary to evaluate opportunities and make effective decisions related to Oil and Gas operations
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge online training seminar will be of interest to:
- Employees working in the areas of Planning, Marketing or Finance
- Anyone requiring a broad understanding of the structure, operations, and economics of the Oil and Gas industries
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
The employer will gain:
- Recognized and respected certification for the delegates attending
- Assurance that the course is delivered by a quality online training organization using a very experienced instructor
- Managers who have a broad overview and understanding of the structure and operations of the Oil and Gas industries
- Employees who understand the details of Oil and Gas operations at all levels of the value chain
- Delegates who understand the fundamental economics of the Oil and Gas industries
- Delegates with the skills to make better decisions and contribute to the evaluation of project opportunities
- A better understanding of the total spectrum of our industry and the challenges we face
- Ability to contribute to corporate decision-making
- Develop skills to assist in the evaluation of corporate opportunities
- Understanding of the structure of the Oil and Gas business
- Understanding of key process operations related to the production of downstream products
Day One: Sources, Origin and Nature of Petroleum
- Fundamentals of organic chemistry
- Definition of Petroleum
- The oil and gas Industry
- Basic petroleum geology
- Origins of Hydrocarbon Deposits
- Exploration activities
- Exploration Methods
- Drilling Proposal
- Types of Well
Day Two: Sources, Origin and Nature of Petroleum
- Oil and gas field development
- Well fluids and surface production operations
Day Three: Oil Companies, Corporate Relationships and Structures
- Operating companies and service companies
- Local, national and multi-national oil and gas companies
- Major International Oil Companies
- National Oil and Gas Companies
- Integrated and non-integrated companies
- Integrated Companies
- Non-integrated Companies
Day Four: Oil Companies, Corporate Relationships and Structures
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Companies (OPEC)
- Other international and multi-national organizations
- International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Production sharing agreements
Day Five: Processing Operations and Economics
- Oil refining operations
- Product improvement processes
- Product conversion processes
- Other operations
Day Six: Processing Operations and Economics
- Gas processing operations
- Inlet separation
- Sulfur removal and sulfur recovery
- Dewpoint control and byproduct recovery
- Gas compression
- Basic economics of the oil and gas industries
Day Seven: Evaluation of Oil and Gas Opportunities
- Estimating the cost of oil and gas facilities
- Using historical costs
- Cost curves
- Adjusting for different sizes
- Adjusting for different time periods
Day Eight: Evaluation of Oil and Gas Opportunities
- Building cash flow models
- What is Financial Modeling?
- Who does Financial Modeling?
- What are the steps in building a financial model?
- Using cash flow models to evaluate projects
- Internal rate of return
- Net present value
- Benchmark indicators
Day Nine: Making Decisions under Conditions of Certainty and Uncertainty I
- Crisis problem
- The role of probability in decisions
- Mathematical modeling of business processes
Day Ten: Making Decisions under Conditions of Certainty and Uncertainty II
- Making management decisions under conditions of certainty
- Optimization of the model and interpretation of results
- Making management decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›