Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge online training course is designed to give participants a comprehensive picture of the international oil supply, transportation, refining and trade. Further, this Oil & Gas online training course will include crude oil and refined markets, risks, legal and regulatory issues involved in the international trading of crude oil and refined products. The course is presented with the wide range of essential practices of petroleum industry spanning, exploration, extraction, refining; and global oil supply, reserves, production & trade flows. With the overview of these essential upstream and midstream practices, the industry downstream operations dealing with crude oil and refined products trading and its associated risks and uncertainties can be fully understood. Since price volatility always exists, the Price Risk Management appropriate techniques are presented in detail. Sales, Marketing, Trading and Risk Management are crucial and also the most dynamic parts of the value chain, and extremely important for managers to stay on the top of these activities.
This online training course will feature:
- Essential success factors in exploration, production, and transportation of oil
- Important elements of petroleum refining and its economics
- Improving refinery economics and overall profitability of oil business
- Focusing on strategic planning and tactics to reduce corporate risk
- Logistics of international supply, transportation and storage of oil
- Practical aspects crude oil sales, marketing and trading