Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly interactive project management online training course offers an excellent introduction for those who work on the peripheral of projects or who are new to the field of project management. The design of the course is competence based, so it will provide delegates with a solid foundation for good-practice project management, regardless of their field or level of involvement. The course uncovers key methodology to help ensure projects deliver successful outcomes that satisfy all concerned.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will cover key aspects of project across the project life cycle, considering how the team have the capabilities to estimate and plan properly so that they are more likely and capable of delivering during execution of the project. We will also look at the importance of controlling or managing the project to ensure we meet the key constraints of time, budget, and quality. This course also highlights the areas that are important for project governance and meeting best-practice standards.
This online training course will feature:
- Recognition of the diverse skills required for a standard engineering project
- Appropriate methods for cost estimation & management
- Detailed understanding of planning and scheduling
- An insight into the importance of project control
- Aiming for meet project management recognised standards