An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Maintenance Scheduling Using Big Data, IoT
and Agent-Based Simulation
Accurately Predict and Perform Maintenance When & Where needed
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
We all know that the maintenance schedules and failure rates often differ and quite frequently we either need to reduce the interval between regular maintenance or even send assets for emergency repairs. With Big Data and IoT maintenance planning and failure rate prediction is now much easier and the companies who use the benefits of these concepts are improving their maintenance schedules, reducing the costs and downtimes, therefore, winning over their competition.
With the addition of agent-based simulation, the machine learning and deep learning algorithms could be expedited, and the maintenance predictions made as lose to the real life as possible, as we can simulate the behavior of aging assets and new workforce behavior, or the introduction of cutting edge technology to aging workforce, something which is not in the user manuals, but it is omnipresent in today’s industry.
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By attending this PetroKnowledge online training course delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the Maintenance Scheduling Planning and Optimization best practices within their organization, more specifically:
- How to determine the actual maintenance schedules and downtime rates
- What influences the downtimes and breakdowns
- Maintenance principles, downtimes and preventive maintenance applications
- Using Predictive Analytics to Optimize Asset Maintenance
- Means and methods how to reduce/minimize/optimize asset life cycle costs
- Harness the Big Data and IoT benefits in maintenance planning and scheduling
- Simulate the influence of changing maintenance schedules on downtimes
- Learn how to avoid downtimes through proper use of asset inventories
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is designed for all professionals working in the field of data analysis, oil and gas exploration, geology and reservoir modelling, process improvement, asset management and maintenance management.
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Procurement Planners, Maintenance Planners, Asset Managers, Maintenance Managers
- Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Logistics and Supply Chain Planers
- Other professionals involved in procurement, maintenance and operations of assets
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Big Data and IoT in maintenance management
- Import, analyse and interpret Big Data Through Predictive Analytics for Maintenance Optimization
- Understand the benefits of IoT for automation of maintenance scheduling and downtime reduction
- Perform the optimization of maintenance scheduling using AnyLogic simulation software
- IoT and adaptive maintenance: Integrated data collection
- Maintenance requirement forecasting
- Ripple and Bullwhip effects on production originating from poor maintenance plans
- Development of Work Programs and the Maintenance Calendar
- Sizing the Maintenance Staff
- Defining and optimizing supply chain process of spare parts in Any Logistic
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates