Why Choose this Training Course?
“In any transaction that matters whether it’s between lovers, between parent and child, between salesman and client, between doctor and patient, between suspect and interrogator, between adversaries at an election, emotion is what we’re looking for. Emotions tell us what matters.” – Paul Ekman
It is established that we do business with people that we know, like and trust. Whether you are a manager, negotiator, facilitator, or parent, developing your emotional skills and interacting constructively with others is vital to the success of building successful relationships.
In most interactions, individuals put too much emphasis on the spoken word. This can lead to relationship breakdown. This workshop will teach you how to read and evaluate others through their verbal and nonverbal behaviours and use this skill to accurately evaluate their credibility or uncover any deception.
During this Managing Emotions & Evaluating Truthfulness training course, you will go far beyond just analysing the words, you will learn how to read and interpret all 5 core channels of communication and learn to master your own emotions and manage those of others.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- A simple framework for developing your emotional skills
- Developing your ability to analyse the verbal and non-verbal behaviours of others and their credibility using real participants in live exercises
- Learning how to spot Micro-expressions using Dr. Paul Ekman’s pioneering training techniques
- Analysing the psychological processes that occur when people lie
- Employing an effective conversation management model, so you are equipped for all types of encounters