|29 Nov - 03 Dec 2021
||London - UK
|06 - 10 Dec 2021
||Dubai - UAE
|14 - 18 Aug 2022
||Dubai - UAE
|28 Nov - 02 Dec 2022
||London - UK
Why Choose this Training Course?
LNG is natural gas (predominantly methane) that has been converted to liquid form for ease of storage or transport. It takes up about 1/600th the volume of natural gas in the gaseous state. It is odourless, colourless, toxic and non-corrosive. LNG is the most energy efficient fossil fuel— it offers important energy saving benefits when it is used instead of oil or coal. It is also a source of hydrocarbons for petrochemical feedstock and a major source of elemental sulphur. Its popularity as an energy source is expected to grow substantially in the future because LNG can help achieve two important energy goals for the twenty-first century— providing the sustainable energy supplies and services needed for social and economic development and reducing adverse impacts on global climate and the environment in general.
The LNG processing and transportation in refrigerated compressed tanks are highly capital intensive and dynamic. To achieve maximum effectiveness, managers and professionals must continually expand their business knowledge and sharpen their skills.
This 5-day Masterclass LNG Industry training course will highlight the added value of Liquefied natural gas (LNG) business from Wellhead to the burner tip.
This training course will feature:
- The fundamentals of LNG, production, transportation, pricing and its business economics
- Global supply-demand, global production, global market dynamics
- Analysis of technical, commercial, contractual business transactions
- LNG Sales, Marketing and Trading
- Understanding Upstream agreements
- Understanding LNG Sales & Purchase Agreements
- Understanding LNG Shipping arrangements
- Understand LNG Project Financing and Project Management
- Technical and economic success factors in business to support strategic initiatives; to mitigate risk; and to direct operational decision making
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Gain better understanding of the dynamics of the entire LNG value chain
- Understand LNG production, storage, transportation and distribution
- Understand the LNG terminology
- Distinguish various sales, marketing terms and conditions
- Understand the various terms in LPG sales and purchase agreements
- Learn economic evaluation benchmarks and determine return on investments
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Development managers
- Corporate Planning professionals
- Geoscience & Engineering professionals
- Supply Planners & Scheduling professionals
- Government regulators
- Law professionals
- Tax & Finance advisors
- Auditing personnel
- Compliance officers
- Equity analyst and Bankers
- Joint Venture officers
- Negotiators and Contracting professionals
- Trading professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge training course will utilise a variety of proven management learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the business tools, techniques and best practices presented. The daily workshops will be highly interactive and participative. Participants will learn by active participation throughout the course through the use of programme materials, case study exercises, quizzes, training videos and discussion of business cases issues in their organizations.