An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Modern Heating, Ventilation
and Air Conditioner
|03 - 07 Jul 2023||Online||$3,950|
|02 - 06 Oct 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why choose this Online Training course?
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is a technology for indoor environmental comfort widely implemented in modern buildings. The three components of HVAC's interrelations provide human comfort and acceptable indoor air conditions for industry needs. With a large HVAC market, there is an evident need to produce highly trained engineers skilled in HVAC systems.
This PetroKnowledge online training course provides a unique opportunity to fully understand how to design, analyze, and manage modern HVAC systems with high energy efficiency. The PetroKnowledge online training course will allow the participants to learn thermal, mechanical, and control engineering disciplines and integrate all these engineering to a deep understanding of modern HVAC systems. The participants will be trained to be highly skilled in HVAC systems, including functional testing, operations and maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, diagnosis, optimization, commissioning, and retro-commissioning. Modern insulation materials and refrigerants will be covered in our course. An introduction to software used to design and analyze the new HVAC systems will be discussed.
This PetroKnowledge Online Training course will highlight:
- Cooling load Estimation
- Clean room ventilation systems
- Absorption chillers
- Energy optimization techniques
- Troubleshooting of modern HVAC systems
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of indoor environmental comfort
- Understand the principle codes and standards applied in Air-conditioning System
- Design ventilation and chilled water systems
- Understand the various optimization strategies
- Analyze and measure the energy savings from different efficient systems
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will help people involved in residential and commercial buildings and hospitals, and Pharmaceutical companies.
This Petroknowledge online Training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Instrument and Control Engineers
- Project Engineers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online Training course will utilize various proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. The Online Training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your chosen location.
After this PetroKnowledge online training course, organization will obtain employees capable of setting up effective design, operation, and maintenance of a modern HVAC system, which leads to:
- Reduce the consumption and expenses of energy
- Retain high air quality
The PetroKnowledge online training course includes modern approach to design, operation, and maintenance of modern HVAC. Participant will be able to develop deep knowledge with strong practical applications to allow designing and maintaining and troubleshooting HVAC systems.
Day One: Introduction to HVAC
- The role of HVAC in development the green buildings
- Refrigeration cycle
- Classification of air-conditioning systems.
- Air-conditioning zoning alternatives
- Heat transfer & functions of thermal insulation
- Indoor design conditions and human comfort
- Codes and standards
Day Two: Load Calculation
- Basic HVAC system calculation and control
- Space cooling load calculation
- The airflow rates
- The fresh air requirements.
- The DX systems.
- The chilled water systems.
- Chilled water flow rates & piping sizing
Day Three: Ventilation System Design
- Indoor air quality
- Energy recovery ventilation
- Location of outdoor air intakes and exhaust
- Air cleaning for gaseous contaminants
- Ventilation controls
- Moisture and humidity control
- Air distribution and duct insulation
- Duct sizing
Day Four: Chilled Water Systems
- Types and design of air-side systems
- Types and configuration of AHUs, FUCs, and VAV
- Water & air distribution systems
- Piping and ducting design
- Optimization and control of chiller plant
- Chilled water system measurement and verification
- Chiller, cooling tower, chilled and condenser water pumps optimization
- Control strategies for chiller plant
Day Five: Energy and Environment Improvement Technologies
- Technologies to improve the environmental performance of HVAC systems
- Desiccant-based cooling systems
- Absorption system
- Demand-controlled ventilation
- Solar cooling and refrigeration
- Energy reduction through profitable operation and maintenance
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates