Why Choose this Training Course?
Outstanding leadership and team performance are essential in today's dynamic, volatile, and competitive global market. However, it’s getting harder to achieve these because of: the increasing rate of change in the business and political world; the very different needs of the multiple age groups present in today’s workforce; and the rising number of highly specialized knowledge-based workers. All of these make it a challenge to manage, engage, motivate, and obtain the discretionary effort from today’s employees. As a result, the largely un-trained ‘natural’ or ‘default’ leadership style used by most leaders today needs to be replaced by something much more effective.
What is required is ‘Next Generation’ Leadership, i.e. leadership for the largest generation of workers now in the workplace (Generation Y and emerging Generation Z) as well as a new situational approach to leadership. Next Generation leaders are able to lead themselves and others effectively by assessing the needs of a situation, selecting the most appropriate leadership approach and then use powerful new insights into employee thinking, behaviour and motivation.
This PetroKnowledge Next Generation Leadership training course comprehensively addresses these needs and is based upon the next generation of leadership-development tools. It covers powerful and exciting ways to enhance personal and team performance, job satisfaction, leading and coaching within the team and how to achieve continuous individual and team learning.
This training course will highlight for you and your staff:
- The essential leadership approaches that are required in today’s organisations
- Your own and other’s personality preferences
- The kind of team you are all part of, how you fit in and your own unique contributions
- Ways to communicate and influence effectively within your team
- Proven strategies to enhance your staff’s personal performance and job satisfaction
- How to be even more emotionally intelligent, innovative, and outcome-oriented
- Using feedback and technology to enable continuous individual and team learning